Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I had to look that up! :lol: Cold feet. :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Thoughts on the news about the Sara's mom ep?

3. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Here's episode 16 title and synopsis :

13.16 - The Last Woman Standing

A poker-obsessed serial killer is stalking the streets of Las Vegas, trying to avenge a long-forgotten group of Championship Cheaters.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
  4. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

Yeah I saw that announcment on that episode that they finally cast Kay Lenz to play as Sara's mom. I saw that yesterday, I went WOW she does look very similar to Jorja Fox, it does make sense that casting department went all out to find someone that do look exact like Jorja fox to play her character Sara's Mom. I was hoping for Sally Fields to play Sara's mom. I'm looking forward to that episode in next few weeks :)

5. Smokey

My previous post from 12/15/12:
    And yet they still continue to be posted. We've posted enough friendly reminders. Next poster to violate this guideline will be given a formal Warning.

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

That's exactly what I thought : Lenz is a great choice of actress
    Now I wonder who thay are going to choose for playing David's wife :)

7. Micha

Micha Rookie

Major spoilers 13.11 + Episode 13.16

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.11 "Dead Air"

DENNY Late 20s to early 30s, somewhat off, a bit socially awkward — very honest and innocent, likable, he's the studio lighting technician at the news station. Denny offers theories about Theresa's death, clueless to how unnerving he sounds. At other times, Denny comes across as honest, respectful, simpleminded, and eager to help, but there's still something off about him.

PAULSEN is a trustworthy, gave his life to the news, father figure to his work family, a good guy. The executive producer of a local TV newscast, he's been in the business for 22 years but he's never had a story hit so close to home. After his star anchorwoman, Theresa, is killed on set during a power outage, he's despondent and distressed, and provides the CSIs with a crew list so they can narrow down their suspects.

ELLA is intelligent and driven, An extremely ambitious field reporter, she's cut from the same cloth as Theresa, whom she used to idolize, and it's possible that Ella's being groomed to take over Theresa's anchor spot. In fact, rather than mourn Theresa's passing, Ella hopes to report on it and scoop her competition, with Nick as her interviewee.

RAINY Mid to late 20s, a bombshell, gorgeous, strikingly beautiful and sexy, with an amazing body, extremely smart, she's the "weather girl" for the news station. But Rainy doesn't just walk the walk or talk the talk; she has a masters in meteorology and atmospheric sciences and she really knows her stuff.

THERESA is off camera she's a "diva bitch," but in front of the camera she's "America’s Sweetheart." This anchorwoman is the most trusted name in Nevada news. Theresa is thrice divorced, and a hell of an investigative reporter, but lately she's been struggling to stay on top of the game and prevent up-and-comer Ella from stealing her anchor position.

CHAD is an assistant and stylist at the news station, he's verbally abused, belittled, and emasculated by anchorwoman Theresa on a regular basis, he’s an aspiring reporter. As such, he's not exactly torn apart by her death, and he proves to be defiant and uncooperative during questioning.

ROBBIE is a cameraman for the newscast, he helps Ella hide information about her whereabouts on the day of the murder. He reluctantly admits that he and Ella, who is married, are having an affair.

DIRECTOR a director at the news station, he operates a bevy of switches and boards and announces the countdown to air as Paulsen calls the shots.

COMPETITIVE REPORTER is one of several "rabid vultures" covering the latest scandal to hit the news station.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.16 "Last Woman Standing"
    STORY LINE: A poker-obsessed serial killer is stalking the streets of Las Vegas, trying to avenge a long-forgotten group of Championship Cheaters.
    Mr. Coe had massive injections of Botox on his facial muscles, to maintain an absolutely impassive "poker face." A veteran poker player who's been in the game for decades, he is killed by a hurled playing card, his thrown sliced open with razor-like precision. He's later revealed to be a member of the group of Championship Cheaters, who collectively ruined the life of Katy's father.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
  8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Promo for "Dead Air."

9. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Be very careful Nick, remember your unintentional "leak" to your college buddy years ago. :-O Re: Dead Air

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What leak was that?

11. Smokey

"Assume Nothing" when he mentioned "murder central" to his college buddy, the valet at the hotel (who was played by "Sawyer"...Josh Holloway :drool: ) and got in Grissom's doghouse (according to Catherine).

12. Smokey

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

And yes, I'm double posting. :)

After doing some checking with TPTB here at Talk, it seems that there is no longer a problem with linking to the Spoiler TV site. Therefore, posters may link to it if they have a spoiler to reference.

However...that site and a few others have been known to publish casting sides and those may NOT be linked to or quoted here. Casting sides are actual parts of scripts and are copyrighted.

If anyone has any questions or if you ever are not sure if something is allowed or not, please feel free to ask me or DJRideout via a post here or a PM. Thanks! :)

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

TV Guide

Not for that idea at all.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

To me it sounds like she would better be suited on a soap opera by the way she wants her character. Yuck!

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yeah, let's not go there.
    Or anywhere near there.