Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think it's just if someone is new to the show and has never seen Ray Langston.

2. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

I agree crossovers are better when the entire cast gets involved, the CSI Miami pilot (Cross Junctions) worked really well, ok Grissmon didn't go, but I always thought Horatio and Catherine had great chemistry.

Also I think part of the problem is how its promoted, if only 1 major character from the show, turns up on another show, dont promote it as a crossover, just say that, that 1 character is appearing.

I am sure its often a mix of, logistics, contracts and actors being unwilling to, however you have to remember it normally means an extra episode for the actor, being filmed at the same time as the rest of the series, its not like its an extra one filmed at the end.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

She'll appear in "Exile."

4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Episode 13.15 - Forget Me Not - Title and Synopsis :

Episode 13.15 - Forget Me Not
    Things don't look good for Sara who's being indicted for murder. But Sara knows she's being framed and sets out to catch the perpetrator at his own game

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
  5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

13.15 - Forget Me Not
    Sara faces trouble when she is accused of murder, with her knowing her innocence, she sets out to look for the person framing her.

Yep. Things are still personal. Rinse and repeat with the storyline, just replace "Warrick" or "Ray" with another character. I'm willing to bet this episode brings the return to the stalker character in "Code Blue Plate Special" as well.

Edit - Damn. Beaten by mere minutes!

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

It's good to see that Sara has a great storyline this year !

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Really?? This is becoming more like the fanfics than what the show used to be.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

When will that one air?

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yep....Warrick and Ray and don't forget Nick in Season 1. :rolleyes: This show is getting to be ridiculous.

10. Frosch

Frosch Witness

On first reading it sounds like another riduculous 'fill in your random CSI in peril' storyline. Buuuut, having said that, if having his wife accused of murder isn't a reason for Gil to make an appearance, well, I don't know what is. I'm a tiny, tiny bit hopeful.

Does anyone else feel JF might be leaving after this season because there seems to be an awful lot of focus on her this season? Maybe they are gearing up for some big send off, a la Grissom's exit, for her.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This is at least the third time in this thread that I've had to remove a link to Spoiler TV from a post and I've posted each time asking that posters review the guidelines from the first post of the thread and please remember NOT to post a link from said site.

If you have questions about what you can or cannot post/say in this thread, please PM me or DJRideout. But please do not post links to said site again. Thanks.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yeah, this scenario is contrived. But if it gets Sara and Grissom back on the same continent, I would be happy.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

This storyline sounds like a CSI:NY fan fic I am reading about Mac being accused of murder. :wtf:

14. kiwi_fruit

kiwi_fruit Dead on Arrival

Wow 13.15 sounds...interesting. Boy I hope Jorja isn't leaving but admittedly that's one way to resolve GSR on a happy note.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about Sara being accused of murder either

Though if it gets Grissom in the picture (unlikely) and maybe even her mom then I'll live