Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.14 "Exile"
Director: Jeffrey Hunt
Writer: Carlos Marimon

STORY LINE:
Cuban singing sensation Silvana is about to make her U.S. debut at Estefan's Vegas nightclub, much to the ire of the Cuban exile community, led by Willie, who considers her a tool of the Cuban government. But when Silvana's sister Marta is tortured, poisoned and killed, it seems that Silvana has also become the target of a vengeful killer.

I guess there really isn't much info on the episode where GS is in. I know it was said Christine gets kidnapped but is there anymore in the episode?

I guess there really isn't much info on the episode where GS is in. I know it was said Christine gets kidnapped but is there anymore in the episode?

This was posted earlier by blackflag:

Re: Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1
Episode 13x13 is called 'In Vino Veritas'

This is the crossover with NY.

The CSI crew investigate the murder of a con man who's been selling counterfeit bottles of a rare wine for millions of dollars; Mac shows up from NY for a romantic weekend with Christine, who appears to have vanished from her hotel room, which is the scene of a crime...

I bet we'll get a brief Ray mention in the crossover. Chances are somebody will say Ray spoke highly of the NY lab.

I bet we'll get a brief Ray mention in the crossover. Chances are somebody will say Ray spoke highly of the NY lab.

It will be interesting but I just don't see it. But then, Mac might be surprised to see this white haired guy being the head of the lab so maybe they will say, 'I took over for Ray Langston'.

Yeah, that could be.

Why don't you see the other?

I still wish more would cross over...I wonder if it's logistics, since sometimes they do two eps at a time, or actor reluctance (IDK if anyone else was like Billy or not) or just laziness on the part of the producers.

Back