Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Does it seem like they're in a hurry to have a 'happy ending' for every character this season, by coming up with sudden relationships for them (Hodge's fiance, Morgan and Greg, Nick's girlfriend etc.) or is it just me...

2. riddick

riddick Rookie

That's the feel. Either Modges will happen or Hodges after some tragicomic troubles will eventually marry the Italian girl. There will be some kind of closure.

Wedges is out of question, unfortunately.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The episode thread for "Fallen Angels" is now up. All discussion pertaining to that episode may now be done here. Thanks! :)

4. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

*tries to pick up jaw from desk* Whoa, wait, hold on, hold it right there -Hodges what?!? When did that happen? Did I miss something aside of the past two seasons? I know he went to Italy and it was "life-changing", but come on, that´s just a little too far-fetched. Even for CSI standards that´s too big a pill to swallow. Sheesh, what´s next; a bunch of kids popping out of nowhere and screaming "Hey Daddy!" whenever Nick walks by?:wtf:
    I have to leave...just thinking about it makes my head hurt...

Felidae

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol:

I'm thinking there has to be something wacky going on with this whole story line. Which yeah...they do seem to stretch ideas a bit, even for a fictional show.

6. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

What are the odds for this being the final season? Because it would make sense to wrap up every relationship in the final one, hence the hurry, unless they want to introduce everyone now and end it next year. I don't know... :confused:

7. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

This is no where near CSI's final season. It is still their best performing 10:00 show. Now, I could see CBS's moving it to Friday next season if they have a great slate of new dramas in development this season in order that they can give the new shows the plum timeslots. If that were to happen, CBS might want to reduce the cast for production cost purposes. Ad rates are much lower on Friday, and CBS will have to reduce costs if the show is moved to the night. These outside storylines could provide the producers with an out to write off some of these more expensive actors next season.

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

CSI without Wally Langham? Oh my, it didn't even come across my mind:eek:

9. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I prefere CSI without Langham than without Danson, Ead, Fox, Hall, Szmanda, Guilfoyle or Harnois ! ;)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It better not move to Friday at the expense of CSI NY.

Interesting interview..I'm anxious to see how the stuff he mentioned fits together.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Guest star in I think episode 12?

Hope you're enjoying yourself Shane. :thumbsup:

And it's nice to see Alex Carter back in an episode. :thumbsup:

Susan

12. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

*cringe* The mere thought is unbearable. I´d rather they moved out the new DNA tech and Bobby back in than get rid of everyone´s favourite trace geek.
    Speaking of which; any chances that we´ll ever get another Lab Rats episode? These were the best; nerdy, quirky, funny and so out-of-this-world, one just had to love them...

Felidae

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press release - CSI On Fire

Press release - Strip Maul

Susan

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think the lab rat episodes left when Naran Shankar left CSI. They were his babies. But if they could get all the lab rats back for a 'reunion' episode of sorts, I wouldn't rule it out completely. But I think this season they are concentrating on the regular cast.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Ooooh Ellie stuff. Is that the same actress or another one?