Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I agree it's ridiculous that the main cast is called supporting :p

Can't wait for the epi on Halloween! I love doggies and Nick Stokes ;)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think the person who was interviewed today was wrong about Grissom...having him living in Vegas would be better than having him abroad. And the mentions wouldn't be awkward.

I wonder what they mean by the season ender being like last time. I hope it isn't another D.B. story...I like him, but I want some established cast stuff too. I wonder why they can't say more about it, if it's contract stuff or because it's not all decided as yet. I can see them not wanting to give spoilers about stuff that ends up getting changed or cut or whatever.

I just wish they wouldn't insist on cliffhangers...you can have a great season finale and still tie it up nice. I do wonder how many more times they can do it, though, before they stop getting guaranteed pickups and CSI hits bubble territory like NY has. I hope they close it out when it gets there and don't let it end up in the toilet before the end...I'd rather see the quality maintained to the end.

3. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

i am finally realizing all the concern about these replacement facets.look a like catherine...team&family man...
    im asking myself, are you also not seeing forward getting used to a another (bad)replica like moreno, who, in the near future will get formidable screentime?(says my gut)

where is vartaan? or better, can somebody please report the status quo of cavalliere?didn't seen him a while..

4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Shane said on twitter Vartan won't be in the first ten episodes (at least)

5. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Article has spoilers but thought George fans might like it (apologies if already posted elsewhere):

CSI filming in Vegas

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

George fans LOVE it! :D

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

13x10 "Risky Business Class"

A small business jet lands a mile off the strip. They're curious on if it is an act of terror. Sara teams up with a former male colleague from San Francisco to solve it.

Susan

8. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Yeah what I dreamt for will happen in this episode : a San Francisco episode !!
    I think Sara's mother will be introduiced in this one ;)

9. Smokey

Since they make a point of mentioning that the colleague is male, wonder if it's meant to cause tension about her relationship with Grissom.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

lol. Well, I did ask for a San Francisco episode for Sara. But, I was hoping it would involve Grissom, instead of a different former male colleague.

Still, maybe we'll get some references to their marriage, and some talk of Sara's mother, since it's someone from Sara's past. I'd be surprised if they went to SF, since they're already going to Seattle with Finn, so I suspect the SF connection will come to LV.

I read that the devine Ms. Elizabeth Devine is writing this one.
    I'm excited about the possibilities.

Shane, will this one air in December?

Yeah, Smokey, I did read on another site (Margamania) that they are suppose to have 'sparks'. So cue the GSR tension. :(

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It'll be the last episode to air this year, so probably December 12. I think this is the same episode that will feature Pamela Reed's return, too.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Cool. Thanks!

And ED wrote Genetic Disorder, too, so that makes sense. I loved Reed's relationship with Greg in that one. A great episode.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

link to a Mike Scott's Blog at CBS in Fresno. There are links to some pics that are the same as the ones I put in the picture thread yesterday. After that are a couple of links to very short youtube videos of filming on Wednesday night. George, Jorja, uniform cops, & the bad guy. Filmed through the crowd, and what a crowd. Wonder if any of these people are going to be extra's in this scene. You can barely see metal fencing on the far side but can't tell on the near.

Susan

14. Smokey

Cool videos! :) Didn't see my boss in the crowd tho. :lol:

15. Frosch

Frosch Witness

Please, please, please no adultery storyline. I couldn't take it if Sara were to cheat on Grissom:(