Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
some more on 12x13 (from CSI-mole)...

Paula is one of eleven women who've unwittingly had a swath of her hair cut by an unseen person in a public place.Paula is put at ease by Russell, who makes her feel safe and comfortable, especially when he tells her to call him anytime. Paula does make a call to Russell when a delivery man comes to her door; it turns out to be a real delivery man.

Bridget is seen shopping for lingerie in a mall with her beautiful, model-like sister Eva, whose gorgeous long red hair is partially cut off in an elevator without the two women realizing it. Stunned and a bit freaked out by the discovery when they get off the elevator, a teary and distraught Bridget later talks with Nick about her sister.

Dr. Ryan helps out Sara and Morgan with information on Lucinda.

Lucinda is somewhat in a fog when she is questioned by Brass about how/why her hair and old dresses were found at two crime scenes

Hair fetish anyone? :lol:

Susan

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 12.13 "Tressed To Kill"

STORY LINE: The CSI crew investigates a series of murders by a serial killer who seems to be re-creating a specific woman with the corpses of the women he kills.

I think Criminal Minds did something like that awhile back

STORY LINE: The CSI crew investigates a series of murders by a serial killer who seems to be re-creating a specific woman with the corpses of the women he kills.

They just did it a couple of weeks ago with males. This guy was trying to recreate his older brother who had died years earlier in a tornado. He'd take different parts from different victims and try to piece them together to make them look as much like his brother as possible.

When reading the CSI ep description, did anyone else think of the BTVS ep where Cordy was almost made into a frankenstein bride type? Come on, Mel, I know you have to know what I'm talking about LOL. But that was my first thought upon reading the description. I didn't think of Criminal Minds until sharp mentioned it LOL.

Last edited:

They just did it a couple of weeks ago with males. This guy was trying to recreate his older brother who had died years earlier in a tornado. He'd take different parts from different victims and try to piece them together to make them look as much like his brother as possible.

When reading the CSI ep description, did anyone else think of the BTVS ep where Cordy was almost made into a frankenstein bride type? Come on, Mel, I know you have to know what I'm talking about LOL. But that was my first thought upon reading the description. I didn't think of Criminal Minds until sharp mentioned it LOL.

:lol: my first reaction too GNRF.

So first they did werewolves and vampires and now Frankenstien; what "supernatural creature" is next on this show? lol

"Some Assembly Required", early season 2. Yeah, I see what you mean LOL. I have a hard time turning off the scientific part of my brain during that one LOL. I mean, I know it's Buffy, but it's still screaming at me.

Is this the first ep with Marg's replacement?

"Some Assembly Required", early season 2. Yeah, I see what you mean LOL. I have a hard time turning off the scientific part of my brain during that one LOL. I mean, I know it's Buffy, but it's still screaming at me.

Is this the first ep with Marg's replacement?

No. Elisabeth Shue joins in the following episode. Jorja and Elisabeth Harnois will be the only lead females in this ep.

Jorja and Elisabeth Harnois will be the only lead females in this ep.
Thanks for the tease, Shane. :lol:
I will miss Marg and am looking forward to Shue, but I have to admit that sounds good, even if for only one episode. :hugegrin: I hope they make the most of it.

I see the pics from the Doc Robbins ep are out. Thoughts?

(sorry, my brain isn't cooperating on the title)

IDK. I can't figure out why tptb promote the pics that they do. Are they deliberate? Or random? Or do they purposely try to annoy me? :lol:

TPTB doesn't choose which photos are posted; CBS does.

Interesting factoid: CSI TPTB had no idea CBS would release such spoiler-y photos from "CSI Down." In fact, there was supposed to be a bit of suspense as to what Morgan's fate would be... in a way to have viewers think the show hired a new character to buildup an arc and then kill her off. Ooops! :lol:

Any ideas how they might explain Nick's absence in the final ep of the year, or if they'll explain? I'd love them to go for the "Nick's at his dad's funeral" idea, but hard telling if they will.

So we have Cath, Morgan and Greg for that ep, plus Brass probably.

Any ideas how they might explain Nick's absence in the final ep of the year, or if they'll explain? I'd love them to go for the "Nick's at his dad's funeral" idea, but hard telling if they will.

I wish they would give a good reason, unlike how Sara is frequently missing...Nick rarely is. Hope they don't use the ol' bug conference reason again. :rolleyes:

I wish they would give a good reason, unlike how Sara is frequently missing...Nick rarely is. Hope they don't use the ol' bug conference reason again. :rolleyes:

I would think they would stay away from a funeral, but you never know.

Personally, I don't think they'll mention him. He could just be on a case.

I still remember when he was in Monte Carlo doing their TV Awards, they said on the show that he was working a case at the Monte Carlo :lol:, that was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back