Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the writers have forgotten about Nick Stokes. Pretty sad if you ask me.

He's been forgotten about? :confused: Then who was that guy I saw in Crime after Crime that looked just like Nick/George? And he had about 10 min of screentime

I was talking about an actual story arc.

Eh I don't know about an arc this season since we have several new characters coming in, then there's Marg's exit, and also Sqweegel if and when he returns

If anything I'd say an episode

Okay, I'm imagining scenes with Finlay being brutal honest with our cast and I'm looking forward to those :lol:

I would love to know what the rest of the original cast thinks of the new casting.

I think I will like "Finn" Finlay if they keep her likable.

I sure hope that won't be the case, please just make her her own character. They still haven't explained why D.B. fired her in the first place only to have her hired back, I guess we'll find out either later on or during her first episode

Press release for the last ep of 2011.

THE BODY OF A NAKED DEAD MAN IS DISCOVERED IN DR. ROBBINS’ MASTER BEDROOM BY HIS WIFE, WHICH LEADS TO A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR THE CSI TEAM, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 14

CHEAT TWEET: What’s a naked dead man doing in Dr. Robbins bedroom? 12/14 10pm ET/PT #CSI http://bit.ly/rLvWhz

“Genetic Disorder” – When the body of a naked dead man is discovered by Dr. Robbins’ wife in their master bedroom, it leads to a lot of questions for the CSI team, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Dec. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)
Ambrit Millhouse (Officer Collins)
Wendy Crewson (Judy Robbins)
Neil Fournier (Dan Traxler)
Bahar Soomekh (Dr. Sylvia Sloane)
Pamela Reed (Donna Hoppe)
Tanya Fischer (Carla Duggan Smith)
Nellie Sciutto (Woman #1)
Terry Bozeman (Attorney “Brad Lewis”)
Darin Hearnes (Jimmy Duggan)
Matthew Walker (Patrick O’Toole)
Betty Murphy (Eunace Duggan)
Lewis T. Powell (Officer Norman)

WRITTEN: Elizabeth Devine
DIRECTED BY: Frank Waldeck

Funny, to me she sounds a LOT like Catherine Willows! :wtf:
Yeah, I thought she read like a mix of Catherine and Sara.
I think in the end they will develop her character to play off DB, as well as the other tried and true veteran players. DB is almost too laid back and stable, the original cast is more predictable (since we feel like we know them), so they need to create someone with an edge, who can stir the pot a bit.

At least her name isn't recycled. Well, at least, not that I know of, except maybe from Glee. :lol:

I see the pics from the Doc Robbins ep are out. Thoughts?

(sorry, my brain isn't cooperating on the title)

LOL. I'm not sure anyone wants to know my thoughts, but since you asked:

No Sara in this ep. :(
From the pics I discern lots of DB. And some Morgan and Brass.
Where the heck are Greg and Nick and Catherine?
Doc looks perplexed, and maybe a little sad. :(
And we never see Doc's wife's face in these pics. Why?

IDK. I can't figure out why tptb promote the pics that they do. Are they deliberate? Or random? Or do they purposely try to annoy me? :lol:

I'll tune in, even without Sara, because I'm curious about Doc's wife; no deeper reason than that.

George may not be in it. His father died just as they started filming the episode. :( And I think I saw a pic with Greg in it over on Belga Pictures. As for Catherine ?

I wish we knew for sure if he was or not. I'm not sure I want to force myself to stay awake until 11pm (which is late for me!) if he's not in it. Granted if he doesn't show up in the first half hour or so I'll probably fall asleep long before the end.

Susan

LOL. I'm not sure anyone wants to know my thoughts, but since you asked:

IDK. I can't figure out why tptb promote the pics that they do. Are they deliberate? Or random? Or do they purposely try to annoy me? :lol:

I'll tune in, even without Sara, because I'm curious about Doc's wife; no deeper reason than that.

:lol::lol:, I'm wondering the same thing too Jafox. I can't tell either if they're just deliberate of random.
Sucks that there's no Sara, and it's still unclear I guess whether Nick will be in it or not..... he probably won't, or he just won't be in it very much, if the actor's father died recently; poor George:(:(!
I don't know how much Greg we're going to get, I really hope his screen time is not under 5 minutes, and I guess Catherine's screen time may depend on what happens to her in "Zippered" but she might still get a decent amount.....I hope so.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 12.13 "Tressed To Kill"

STORY LINE: The CSI crew investigates a series of murders by a serial killer who seems to be re-creating a specific woman with the corpses of the women he kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back