Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would Hodges interact with? :lol:

Well, I was going with the whole idea of the CSI team going to where the CM team's headquarters is. I didn't figure Hodges as a lab tech would be going lol. But, I could see him interacting with Garcia and maybe Kevin (Garcia's boyfriend). Plus, his last name sounds too close to Hotch and his first name is the same as Rossi's first name LOL. But then again both Hotch and Strauss have the same first name Aaron/Erin. :lol:

Who would Hodges interact with? :lol:

Well, I was going with the whole idea of the CSI team going to where the CM team's headquarters is. I didn't figure Hodges as a lab tech would be going lol. But, I could see him interacting with Garcia and maybe Kevin (Garcia's boyfriend). Plus, his last name sounds too close to Hotch and his first name is the same as Rossi's first name LOL. But then again both Hotch and Strauss have the same first name Aaron/Erin. :lol:

Well yeah though I doubt the whole team would get to go anyday, usually just one or two people go on crossovers but just for fun and ideas :)

"Nick has a potential love interest this season. She has connections to the morgue. But does she love bugs?" -We've already established its Doc Robbins' niece, Carol, but thanks anyway :D

it's in episode 12.03

A crossover with Criminal Minds? Uh, no. We all know how universally accepted the crossovers with NY and Miami were. Not.

Wait a minute--didn't Hotch kill/murder/whatever the man who murdered his ex-wife while Hotch listened on the phone? And Hotch still has his job? How can that be? He should be in jail for murder, shouldn't he? Doesn't matter if The Reaper was a scumbag who deserved to die--isn't that for the law to decide? Tsk Tsk CBS! Condoning murder again? I don't know how TPTB sleep at night!

Incidentally, it's not condoning murder...it's understanding that everything is not as black and white as some people want it to be.

It's not about "condoning murder" per se. The last time I checked, CM didn't send the Big Damn Moral message that it's not acceptable to take revenge/the law into your own hands unless you're a member of the core team. That's what my personal issue is with the CSI franchise.

The octopus thing sounds really :wtf:. I have to say with the spoilers we're getting so far I'm really looking forward to S12.

A crossover with Criminal Minds? Uh, no. We all know how universally accepted the crossovers with NY and Miami were. Not.

Wait a minute--didn't Hotch kill/murder/whatever the man who murdered his ex-wife while Hotch listened on the phone? And Hotch still has his job? How can that be? He should be in jail for murder, shouldn't he? Doesn't matter if The Reaper was a scumbag who deserved to die--isn't that for the law to decide? Tsk Tsk CBS! Condoning murder again? I don't know how TPTB sleep at night!

Incidentally, it's not condoning murder...it's understanding that everything is not as black and white as some people want it to be.

That example would be called self defense, not I-subdued-the-guy-and-cuffed-him-then-cut-them-off-and-killed-him.

The octopus thing sound awful :lol:.

So Nick will have a new lady friend ;). Do we know how they get to be on a date? Is it set up by Doc because his niece is new in town or something? Or does Nick actually ask her out and it's a real date?

The crossovers with NY and Miami didn't go over well, because it was all about Langston. It could have been done better. :rolleyes:

Personally, I would love to see a crossover with NCIS, but I really wanted that to happen when Grissom was still there. Would have loved to see Grissom and Gibbs interact, they are alike in so many ways.

I always thought Abby and Greg working together would have been funny.

The problem we have with Langston getting a happy ending and a second chance at love is that it seems he is facing no consequences for HIS actions.

The problem we have is our core characters having to deal with the fall-out, because Fishburne/Langston came along and the show changed to accommodate him.

Yes, they have to atone for their actions, but Langston shouldn't get a happy ending and not atone for his actions.

Maybe he will, but at this point it doesn't seem like it.

This team did nothing, but support him and it seems he rolled them all under the bus. :rolleyes:

Now I understand my not knowing the NY reference...there were a couple eps early in the season that I somehow missed. (and robinjn, check out NY, I think you'll like it. You're missing a great show.)

LOL at the Betty White comment. I so want her on CSI sometime. I don't know if she could pull off a serious criminal, since the movies she's packed a gun in (lke Lake Placid) were comedy-oriented, but as long as she isn't the murder victim, I'd love to see her in some part or another. (how about Mrs.Robbins? lol. Or is she too old? I'm not sure how old Doc/Robert is.)

I do have to admit that it would have been different if Ray'd gone to jail. Just because no CSI's ever had a regular CSI go to jail. Unless you count the case of mistaken ID with Hawkes, and I don't, he wasn't even guilty.

Betty White is pushing 90. RDH is 64. End of discussion! :)

An NCIS crossover?! Ugh, worse than the Criminal Minds suggestion. IMHO, of course.

The whole crux of the cuff controversy was whether the cuff was on at Haskell's time of death, even though it's pretty clear the cuff was on Haskell at some point. Since that can't be determined with the evidence that's available, self-defense is a possible conclusion, like it or not. And I know for most people it's "not".

Betty White is pushing 90. RDH is 64. End of discussion! :)

An NCIS crossover?! Ugh, worse than the Criminal Minds suggestion. IMHO, of course.

The whole crux of the cuff controversy was whether the cuff was on at Haskell's time of death, even though it's pretty clear the cuff was on Haskell at some point. Since that can't be determined with the evidence that's available, self-defense is a possible conclusion, like it or not. And I know for most people it's "not".

May-December romances are out there, so it would be possible. I, personally, couldn't see Betty White as his wife, but the age difference shouldn't matter. Just thought I'd put my two-cents in, since you know, no one can tell me to end a discussion. :p

Haskell had marks on wrists indicating he was cuffed. If he had them on at the time of his death then would have still been on his wrists.

IA should be questioning Langston about those cuff marks and where was the cuff.

So if he was the stand up guy he or others have claimed to be, he should have said he threw them out or whatever and took responsibility instead of riding off into the sunset and let everyone deal with his consequences and all the crap he caused.

No matter the reason, I'm still pissed at the tptb for having Brass pick up those cuffs.

The crossovers with NY and Miami didn't go over well, because it was all about Langston. It could have been done better. :rolleyes:

I agree completely.

Personally, I would love to see a crossover with NCIS, but I really wanted that to happen when Grissom was still there. Would have loved to see Grissom and Gibbs interact, they are alike in so many ways.

I always thought Abby and Greg working together would have been funny.
Yeah, Abby and Greg interacting would be very interesting. I've read several fics that had them as good friends and it is always something that I could really see. :) Gibbs and Grissom interacting would be very interesting too. But I think Cath and Gibbs interacting would be as well. And Nick and Tony LOL.

A probable conclusion based on evidence is understandable for a jury or prosecution. Knowing that a murder took place and not being happy about TPTB giving the murderer a "happy ending" is a different subject entirely, especially if doing so makes them look very hypocritical.

Now, I'm done beating the dead horse. . . :shifty:

I think someone mentioned Lesley Ann Warren as Sara's mom - I'm too lazy to look back - and I like that idea. I could also see Ted Danson's wife, Mary Steenburgen, as her mom if they don't book her as D.B.'s wife. Yeah, I know Mary Steenburgen is only 15 years older than Jorja, but they cast people too young to be the age they're supposed to be on screen all the time. And, technically, she is old enough to be Jorja's mom. ;)

I think I would be all for a Criminal Minds crossover as long as it's not just DB crossing over, my idea for the crossover would them chasing Sqweegel
I would love to see Greg interact with Garcia and Reid, Nick and Derek interacting, Morgan and JJ, Emily and Sara, Rossi and DB and Brass, Hotch and Cath. Did I miss anyone? :lol: But would they all fit on the plane? LOL! Oh oh... Ecklie and Strauss interacting! LOL!
I could totally see your pairings there between the two shows. :lol: well done. I agree I would like to see the crossover with Criminal Minds.

OMG same here:D, I could really picture that, especially if they include all the characters from both sides. yeah, and I totally agree with the "pairings" GNRF; it would interesting to see how the characters' differences and similarities play into their interactions, if you know what I mean ;).

an NCIS crossover would be really awesome too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back