Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I don't know if we've seen this yet or not. CBS Fall Premiers 2011: Wednesday. (that's a CBS link! :() You have to go through Survivor and Criminal Minds first. It's basically just a rundown of what happened last season and then they talk a little bit with Robert David Hall and Elisabeth Harnois.

Basically Morgan decides to come to Vegas because she went over the head of her boss to help the Vegas CSI's and she decides to leave L.A. before she gets in trouble for it.

On CBS's youtube channel (Those outside the US can try this link but I don't know if it will work any better since it is CBS's channel. It's the only one I could find on youtube. :))

Susan

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Just a little side note: I got my Season 11 DVDs (as well as Miami 9 & NY 7) quite a bit early today, I posted pictures of the back & front covers as well as full special feature info on the "General CSI discussion" board.

:lol: Morgan fled LA to avoid being shouted at? Bless her little heart

3. blackflag

From the Las Vegas Review Journal...

TV's 'CSI' has new Star but not new setting

Susan

4. blackflag

Don't kill me Smokey! It's not quite 24 hours as I start this post. :alienblush: :lol:
    ----------​
    Press release for 12x03 Bittersweet

----------​
    Ewwww! Not the way you want a date to go. :lol:

Susan

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Anyone know which of those actresses is playing Doc's neice (the date)?

Oooo...D.B. grounds someone from working on his case! Is this the case Sara was supposed to have trouble with or is that a different episode?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Callie is Doc's niece, FYI.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yes, I agree, end of discussion on the Betty White thing. I thought RDH was older lol.

Now that they named his niece Callie, I can't stop picturing Calleigh showing up LOL. That'd be extremely interesting. Although I don't know if they'd ever throw out someone on one show being related to a character from one of the other two.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

This is supposed to be the one where Sara goes after the sexual sadist yeah, could be her or Nick since he finds the body plus CM said on Twitter the other night that
    And also that
    Greg + chocolate = Yummy! :drool:

Caitlin Custer is Callie- Nick's possible new girlfriend, the only thing I know her from is the Kay Jewelers commercial

:( Still no Vartann :(

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

D.B. grounds someone. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Caitlin looks like she's 16 :rolleyes:

They can't find someone in her 30s? :rolleyes:

She's pretty, though. Will see how the chemistry is, but really does the woman always have to be like 20 years younger.

Nick would be 40 this year.

Hollywood. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That seems like it good be a fun episode.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I know! :lol: I don't even care if it's Nick. It sounds good!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know..can't wait to see that. :guffaw::guffaw:

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

My guess is on Nick... since it says "Also, D.B. Russell makes a decision to ground one of the staff from the case"

I know my English isn't perfect but I think they are referring to the case with Nick and his date since that was what they mentioned in the short summary... I think it's interesting that there might be some tension between Nick and D.B....as long as it turns out okay at the end :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, she looks even younger than Morgan lol. I'm hoping its not an actual date and just a favor he's doing for Doc, looking after her and all, showing her around town (we all know spoiler descriptions can be a tad bit misleading sometimes lol). TPTB know what happened with fans last time they had Nick flirting with someone too young (the waitress who now plays Jessica on True Blood)... well, this girl looks even younger than the waitress! She is pretty, but she still looks almost young enough to be his daughter! I'm hoping she's only in this one episode and never seen again because Nick needs someone closer to HIS OWN AGE. Hear that, ptb?

I see that Stacey Haiduk is in this episode... now she's someone I wouldn't mind seeing playing Nick's girlfriend. She's the appropriate age.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Did tptb suggest an age or an estimate age for Morgan? Or how long she's been working? It may have been mentioned at some point in the recent past...if that is the case, I missed it. I am guessing around about the same age, give or take a few years either way, as Greg??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.