Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing me to not be able to watch that promo! Damn being British.

Also, Morgan, was with SID so maybe they have different rules in L.A and her department didn't issue weapons?

Me too!!I just don't understand why CBS blocks the videos for all foreign viewers.

If it is posted o youtube I would appreciate if someone posts the link.Thanks in advance.

That's probably because outside of the US (and Canada) they are not usually on the same season as we are. Most times are a season behind us or the seasons starts way after ours does.

So to prevent people from the seeing the episodes before they should, the block it.

At least this is the only reasonable explanation I have.

Don't know if ABC and NBC does this too. :shifty:

No matter how you shake it, Nick's comment and Catherine's comment happen in the same scene.

I know it's in the same scene, :p I just said his comment doesn't come right after Catherine's comment. :D

Worked from behind my corp firewall (which CBS's video did not) though it's still pulling from CBS.com, just at a different URL :confused:

Great promo! :hugegrin:
I surprisingly caught it live during Letterman last night, and the next thing you know, I was recording dear David :lol:

I'm glad it's online though, cause I'm going to have to clean out my dvr list sooner or later :p

Alright promo, though it would be an awesome promo if it had more Greg scenes :D;)

"I wouldn't change a thing" Really Nick? Your friend went and killed someone, but you still wouldn't change anything if you could go back and do it over? Though maybe that's not what they're talking about but I'm pretty sure that's it

That 5th ep reminds me of No Way Out too, and is this when Ecklie gets Morgan out of trouble?

They seem to be putting quite a bit of effort into promoting the show this year, that hasn't happened in a while

"I wouldn't change a thing" Really Nick? Your friend went and killed someone, but you still wouldn't change anything if you could go back and do it over? Though maybe that's not what they're talking about but I'm pretty sure that's it

Ray would have killed Haskell regardless of Nick's actions. I'm sure Nick only meant he wouldn't change what he himself did, not what Ray did. I'm sure Nick probably wishes things hadn't ended the way they did. But there is probably some editing going on there. It's very possible that Nick adds on to that. Like maybe he says he wouldn't change anything EXCEPT such and such.

Now that I think about it though, this will probably end up being the only scene where "Cath blames Nick" for her demotion. :lol:

Last edited:

Ray would have killed Haskell regardless of Nick's actions. I'm sure Nick .only meant he wouldn't change what he himself did, not what Ray did.

But considering Nick disobeyed Catherine's orders and didn't sit on Ray that could be considered a pretty :wtf: statement.

Nice promo. Thanks for uploading it! I love that when Morgan says "This one's the best" it shows Greg. About time they recognised his talents! XD

Ray would have killed Haskell regardless of Nick's actions. I'm sure Nick only meant he wouldn't change what he himself did, not what Ray did.

Well yeah Ray was gonna do it no matter what but at least Nick could have tried to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back