Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Taylor Swift, who knew she'd be so good? It's all about popularity and the teeeny-boppers. He's got millions of fans, and it will draw them in to CSI, and maybe new fans, that will stick around. Wonder how much $$$$ he'll get for this?

I will try and reserve judgment until after it airs.....I thought Taylor Swift did a decent job in her episode so who knows Justin may be decent as well.

I wonder though if he'll have that weird hairdo of his.

I will try and reserve judgment until after it airs.....I thought Taylor Swift did a decent job in her episode so who knows Justin may be decent as well.

It's not weird to teenagers:rommie:.. and BTW I saw Alex Carter [Det. Vartann] last night in a commercial for "Flashpoint", so will he be doing CSI in S/11 as well as this show?

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, or wants to know some background on Mr. Bieber..

IMDB

Okay, perhaps it's not going to be that bad. Taylor Swift was actually really good so ... hmm

Desertwind, Yes, Alex Carter is returning to CSI. :D

I think he's way more polarizing than Taylor Swift is, but...okay. We'll see.

Have to say tho...not exactly the new creative direction I was hoping they would go in.

It's not weird to teenagers:rommie:.. and BTW I saw Alex Carter [Det. Vartann] last night in a commercial for "Flashpoint", so will he be doing CSI in S/11 as well as this show?

i'm a teen and I find it weird...:borg:

And I thought I was going to be able to escape the Beiber...trying very hard and failing to reserve judgement about this...

I guess his fan base would be PRE-TEENS I know a kid who's 8 and is nuts over him, as a fan, so maybe teenagers do find his hair weird. But on hair I find many hair-do's strange:shifty: I truly think it's to draw in new fans that normally don't watch CSI. But, how many parents want their little kids to watch a gruesome crime scene drama? Mixed bag~

Hi new to the forum, hope it's ok to post this but this seems to be the guy playing bieber's *cringe* 'brother':

http://twitter.com/RileyHarper

http://twitpic.com/27dxic

Welcome to the forum! :) And of course it's okay to post here. :)

Looking at this guy's IMDB info, all of his previous work is stunt work, so it sounds like he will be "acting" as a dead guy or a "in the process of being killed" guy rather than a big role.

My kids know who he is but they don't watch.. and won't ever watch...CSI :eek:

But Why someone so young? or with such a YOUNG following???

And I have to throw this out there... who's next? Miley *gulp* Cyrus? :eek: :wtf:

Oh God, CSI has sunk to a new low AND it will continue at the end of the season? WTH? Well, there's why we need an explosive expert. Why do I have a feeling this will be the season opener?

EDIT: It is the season premiere :rolleyes:

I thought they did when K-Fed was on the show, but he actually did fine and fit in with the storyline.

Taylor did great too.

Justin Bieber? Nowhere near Taylor Swift.

Justin, NEEDS TO CUT HIS DAMN HAIR. (sorry had to get that out :lol:) I hate those hairstyles.

See if this doesn't prove all the care about it ratings, then nothing will. :lol:

Last edited:
My goodness, as a teenage girl (only for one more year) I can't, for the life of me, see the appeal of Justin. My my. I do love Taylor though. :) Kevin did good as well (as good as a jerk in his position could do)

I don't like Justin, but it's still CSI, so I can't not watch, y'know?
That sounded so much better in my head as I was typing it out. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back