Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still curious about the Greg/Heather connection why? they never had anything to do with one another, why now? He would be interested in her how? and her on him how? Strange idea to me. They would have absolutely nothing to talk about:confused:And I know that Laurence Fishburne is in the process of filming his new movie "Contagion" so maybe he'll be off the show, & he can go back to is first love the theater and big screen movies. Then fans can find someone else to complain about. Who will be left, Marg/Cath will be gone [with some guest spots] possibly him, and maybe Jorja, so all new cast members to replace them?:confused:. Hey Shane you've got the inside scoop, what do you know about this ? this is the spoiler thread:shifty:

Last edited:
Wally MIA? Well that don't surprise me, but it's still a little disappointing for me. At least I know why though. But I was actually surprised to read Eric's name.

Going to a pawn shop to purchase a gun and a laptop? So asking for trouble...and if things indeed go sour? Then Ray should be reprimanded for his actions. Anyone else would.

The Greg/Heather idea, I'd say, is more so out of curiosity more then anything else. Just how they would act around one another....at least more so Greg seeing he knows who she once was more so then she knowing him.

Hey Shane you've got the inside scoop, what do you know about this ? this is the spoiler thread:shifty:

All I know is that Nate and Ray will have a showdown, and somehow his ex-wife comes into the mix. Nate is not done tormenting Ray yet. If I had to put money on it I'd say someone--either it being Langston, Nate or Gloria--will not be alive by season's end.

But what do I know? ;)

Hey Shane you've got the inside scoop, what do you know about this ? this is the spoiler thread:shifty:

All I know is that Nate and Ray will have a showdown, and somehow his ex-wife comes into the mix. Nate is not done tormenting Ray yet. If I had to put money on it I'd say someone--either it being Langston, Nate or Gloria--will not be alive by season's end.

But what do I know? ;)

I read that already, but thank's Shane BTW cool name:thumbsup: my take is that Haskell will take Ray out, and the team [hopefully not poor Nick] will take him out.. the end of this saga!!!

There's an item over at TVLine.com that is probably not related to this thread, but it might just possibly be. It concerns a blind story about a series star suddenly dying, either at the end of this season or the beginning of the next. :shifty:
At tvline.com, scroll down a few items until you get to "Blind Item: Fave Character Going Six Feet Under." It's Ausiello reporting. (No link because I don't know if this one is permitted.)
LaSquisita

I have strong vibes that LF is going on to other projects in his career, and this will be his last stand as Dr. Raymond Langston~

I've had that feeling for a while now too.

I really loved Marg's scenes with Melinda and was hoping for another one. Oh well. Does anyone know if Nick will have scenes with Heather?

Last edited:
You know, yesterday on the train I mused 'If CBS really wanted to screw with our heads, they'd totally kill off Langston and make sure we KNOW he's dead as a doornail, in the finale of CSI this year. End with his funeral.'

I got dirty looks from my friend, but he agreed that would bake our noodles.

I can't see the ptb killing off their favorite character, CSI is already making cuts in the budget, unless things are really getting that bad at CBS and that's why they've had so much Ray stuff this season, and why Haskell has been dragged out this season

And yeah he's not a fan fav but tptb think so and maybe Fish is ready to go back to movies, again I doubt it's him, I'd say Bones, an NCIS, Grey's perhaps?

They could pull a "Twilight" on us, as in NCIS, not the vampire movie. End the season with an unexpected death of one of the leads (either Marg or Fishburne), but make it obvious they're dead, a gunshot to the head, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back