Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I wake up to this news and one of the most hilarious "Ray Langston" discussions yet. It's going to be one of those days I can tell. :lol:

Anyway, I'm mellow but more on the excited side about this news. I didn't mind Sofia, but I wasn't a huge fan. I loved the tension between her and Catherine, and can't wait to (hopefully) see more of that. You know Cath doesn't take blame well and snaps back, so it should be interesting to see that confrontation. Which means that it will consist of about three seconds and Catherine probably won't get a word in edgewise. *headdesk*

And wait, the finale is now Haskell centered, cause in the one thing it said CM loves Louise, so we shouldn't be surprised to see her in the finale? Or is it going to be half Sweeg, half Haskell? UNLESS HASKELL IS SWEEG! ....that's way too much for my brain to process. But anyway, I'm really hoping that it's not half and half. That's just...way too much for one finale, especially if that's M's last episode.

Sweeg: *kills someone*
    Catherine: Guys, I've decided-
    Haskell: *sends Ray some random note*
    Catherine: Guys, I'm leav-
    Sweeg: *walks crazily*
    Catherine: Nicky, you're in ch-
    Haskell: *stares at something*
    Marg: OH JESUS CHRIST!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If anyone has Qs for the "CSI" writers feel free to send them my way. I'll be talking tomorrow with one of the writers about "The Two Mrs Grissoms," season 11 in general, and what's ahead.

3. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Sofia is coming back? I like the woman. She was always like an outsider. Seriously thinking all the Nate thing, how the guy escaped, how he cheated... Somebody should slap the facts and if that somebody would be Sofia it makes sense to me. I am not ok to see another Nate-Ray story is in the finale but i guess the writers use Nate to reveal Ray's dark side.

Now i am speculating and i say that i hope Sofia is not coming back to be killed by Nate.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:guffaw::lol: Yeah that's how I'm imagining it too with all this Haskell info!

Anyway, Sofia..... yes love her :cool: I'm glad she'll be back and I'm glad she's stepping in and laying all the cards on the table about the fiasco Haskell has been. I can't wait to see that scene. Catherine will be pissed and get defensive, Brass will be really pissed because he was against the whole thing from the beginning, and Ray well let's just say it's about time someone calls him on his obsession with Haskell. Sofia definitely has the guts and personality to pull this off, I'm glad it's going to be her.

5. byline

byline CSI Level One

That was my first thought. Like you, I hope it doesn't happen!

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Let's all please remember that we don't need to be posting personal comments directed at others about what they like and don't like. We've had several instances of this over the past few weeks and it needs to stop.

You are always free to debate about things and give your opinion, but please do not tell other people their opinion is wrong. Please keep your comments to the show and the characters and the facts, not each other and people's opinions.

Also, if you have an issue with something someone posted, please hit the "Report Post" button or send a PM to either me or DJRideout. It is not the posters' place to tell others that their comments are "petty" or not allowed.

7. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Deputy Chief is a rank higher than Captain... Sofia is Brass' boss!?
    Oh hell, I don't care, I love her and I'd love her back full-time next season

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Here's another link to Sofia's return. Now as I've stated I am not happy about this, however I will enjoy her giving Langston crap! It's about freakin' time somebody does and if it has to be her so be it. She never really did take anyone's crap.

So Sofia, you go girl.

click here

Here's a tidbit:

I'm glad to see that Brass will 'bite back', because he had nothing to do with it.

Looking forward to see how Catherine handles Sofia. :D

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I was wondering that myself...about her rank. I hope they at least tell what she's been doing and how she got her current position. And I like having her back (as a detective) rather than bringing in more new faces. :)

I wonder if it will turn out to be just a tiny moment tho like some of the other spoilers we thought were big and not much came of them. :lol:

10. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Yay! I love Sofia (and Louise) :D I hope she can stick around for more than one episode.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Brass biting back? Woo-hoo! I like that.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

But it doesn't mean she's deputy chief in Vegas.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Ask about the upcoming Lady Heather episode and if Greg has anything coming up

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Couldn't really care less about Sofia's return. I'll probably ignore her like I did before.

Been reading up on the LVMPD structure on wikipedia:

I guess they aren't following in the way of the real world at the moment as Ecklie's position has been discontinued. :lol: (budgetary constraints when the last one retired!)
    Here's the part on Deputy Chief:
    We must have missed Sofia become a Captain in the same way that we missed Greg become a level 2 (Level 2 not 3. I know he bacame a level 3 in 19 Down.) If they're following this and she was appointed by the Sheriff it sounds like he must be losing confidence in her, if she's pissed at Langston, Catherine, & Brass. Like, maybe the Sheriff's blaming her for Haskell getting away. The Sheriff's blaming her. She's blaming Catherine, Langston, & Brass and so on down the line!

Susan

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Oh my! I never thought I'd see the day that you would speak of enjoying something that involves Sofia. That must be one frigid wind blowing through Hell right now. :lol:

I do hope for a scene with Ecklie though. Sofia's directly under him again (assuming I'm reading blackflag's quote correctly), and it would be nice to see some sort of continuity regarding their relationship since Ecklie last threw her under the bus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.