Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Christina Milian, who is appearing in next week's "All That Cremains," is returning again.

No idea why.

Remind me again what she did on there before?

I'm wondering about the death of the Bieber. In that spoiler pic he appears to be just standing there unarmed. Wonder what he does to cause Nick to shoot him? I hope he doesn't make like he's going for a gun and gets shot only to find out he never had a gun. :wtf: That would be horrible for Nick! Could be tho...suicide by cop.

I'm wondering about the death of the Bieber. In that spoiler pic he appears to be just standing there unarmed. Wonder what he does to cause Nick to shoot him? I hope he doesn't make like he's going for a gun and gets shot only to find out he never had a gun. :wtf: That would be horrible for Nick! Could be tho...suicide by cop.

I'm thinking something like a suicide bomb under the jacket. He was originally supposed to be blown up and not shot. No matter why he has to shoot him it will still effect Nick. You can tell from Catherine's face in that one spoiler pic that Nick is feeling down on himself.

Susan

I'm thinking something like a suicide bomb under the jacket. He was originally supposed to be blown up and not shot. No matter why he has to shoot him it will still effect Nick. You can tell from Catherine's face in that one spoiler pic that Nick is feeling down on himself.

Susan

Ah...true. He is a little bomber boy, isn't he? :lol: He probably pulls out a bomb or supposed bomb. You know in that clip of him on Leno he said his character "kills a lot of people", so maybe his brother didn't have as much...or anything...to do with it afterall.

I guess Christina Milian, who is appearing in next week's "All That Cremains," is returning again.

No idea why.

Her first episode airs next week "All That Cremains."

No idea why.

Her first episode airs next week "All That Cremains."

Oh okay! I thought you meant her "All That Cremains" spot was her second appearance. Got it!

Susan

Ah...true. He is a little bomber boy, isn't he? :lol: He probably pulls out a bomb or supposed bomb. You know in that clip of him on Leno he said his character "kills a lot of people", so maybe his brother didn't have as much...or anything...to do with it afterall.

No matter how it happens, there is no doubt that Nick will feel responsible. I can't wait to see how George plays this out as Nick.

I think the bieber 'kills a lot of people' is the warehouse as i think the casting call for the episode mentioned the firefighter dragging the 'survivors' of a warehouse bombing to safety. At first i had visions of an empty warehouse, then there was the spoiler about Catherine being trapped in a booby trapped office, now it's a warehouse with survivors being dragged out of it.

Suffice to say i'm none the wiser and my brain hurts trying to keep track of warpped CSI continuity.

On the Milian reappearance thing maybe they need her to loop some dialogue for 'All that cremains'? *clutches at straws in vain hope that musicians will stick to being musicians*.

On the Milian reappearance thing maybe they need her to loop some dialogue for 'All that cremains'? *clutches at straws in vain hope that musicians will stick to being musicians*.

Maybe she's Ray's daughter. :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back