Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV Guide just posted this:

Anything good on CSI? — Shelly
ADAM:
Is the show planning a Head of the Class homage? How else to explain the producers' desire to cast a Howard Hesseman look-alike? (Seriously.) Discuss
I have no idea what this means.
What kind of freaking spoiler is that?? That is just sad that they posted something like that.

TV Guide just posted this:

Anything good on CSI? — Shelly
ADAM:
Is the show planning a Head of the Class homage? How else to explain the producers' desire to cast a Howard Hesseman look-alike? (Seriously.) Discuss
I have no idea what this means.
What kind of freaking spoiler is that?? That is just sad that they posted something like that.

:wtf: Maybe the homage is to WKRP in Cincinnati. eeek!

I just googled Head of the Class, it was a tv series years ago and Howard Hesseman was on it

Here's the summary and more on imdb

A laidback teacher provides needed guidance about life for a special class of exceptional students.

So I'm assuming that the teacher or a student gets murdered

Oh I know what the show was. I had watched it on occasion, but still it is a very vague spoiler.

I was wondering if anyone has heard when the writers are gonna do the follow up to the Sqweegel episode?? I'm dying to see it the first one was soooo good!!

thanks!!

Does anyone know when Catherine leaves ? is it after episode 17 or after the end of the season or doesn't she know at all ?

Thanks for posting the articles, girls! :)

:lol::lol::lol: That was George in this article. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Seriously though, he might want to hire a bodyguard, his fans are NUTS! :shifty: I mean they threatened to kill his girlfriend (and what frickin' parent allows their 16-year-old boy take a cruise, with his girl, ALONE! :rolleyes:)

Well, this should be some good storyline for Nick! :D Poor thing! Maybe he'll end up in the jungle with Grissom. :lol: (Hey, that could a cool spinoff :lol::lol:)

It does have the potential to be a good story line for Nick! If he does end up with Grissom, it could be called CSI: Survivor or CSI: Costa Rica. ;)
I still actually can't wait for the episode...I know George will deliver!

Thank's vegaslights His former wife:confused: Why on earth has he been wearing the "wedding ring" all this time? This should be intense, and again will show LF's [Langston's] stellar acting chops. I've never seen Tracee before, [only as a kid with her mom] so it'll be interesting to see her acting as well. I appreciate you posting this link:bolian:

Probably he is not over her and keeps the ring on in hopes to get back with her. Or he was responsible for the marriage falling apart and feels guilty about whatever he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back