Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the promo for next week's episode. I filmed it with my iPhone and I'm surprised by how good the quality is. CBS will probably take it down soon though. :lol:

EW posting a small blurb on CSI in its spoiler room. Stuff we already knew. Oh well.

CSI scoop, please? — Shana
As promised, this is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to CSI after he makes his second appearance on the Feb. 17 episode. Why? Because his character will be dead. The pop star’s character Jason McCann will meet a violent end at the hand of a CSI, who is acting in self-defense. How “violent”? I’m hearing he gets shot. Hey, it’s better than the writer’s original plan to have the Biebs blow himself up. You think I’m joking, don’t you?

EW posting a small blurb on CSI in its spoiler room. Stuff we already knew. Oh well.

CSI scoop, please? — Shana
As promised, this is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to CSI after he makes his second appearance on the Feb. 17 episode. Why? Because his character will be dead. The pop star’s character Jason McCann will meet a violent end at the hand of a CSI, who is acting in self-defense. How “violent”? I’m hearing he gets shot. Hey, it’s better than the writer’s original plan to have the Biebs blow himself up. You think I’m joking, don’t you?

And we all know who that CSI will be, don't we? :hugegrin: Thanks for posting this!

Geez i'm trying to remember the last time they actually gave us an interesting spoiler that we didn't already know.

Hey vegaslights could you give them a lesson in providing us with spoilers that actually qualify as 'scoops' and not old news!

Wait ... How can shooting Beiber be 'self defense'? Unless it's against his hair...

I think they meant the CSI who shoots him is shot him in self-defense. :lol: I think he is hiding a weapon or bomb or something that is not in those pics.

In the interview with Leno, Bieber also said that the black eye was from a "guy who is like his dad"...I'm assuming it's the guy who was leading that anti-government rally....anyway he says that this guy hit him, so I'm thinking this is really going to suck if the kid's being abused and then Nick has to kill him. :(

In the interview with Leno, Bieber also said that the black eye was from a "guy who is like his dad"...I'm assuming it's the guy who was leading that anti-government rally....anyway he says that this guy hit him, so I'm thinking this is really going to suck if the kid's being abused and then Nick has to kill him. :(

Jeez, if I remember the spoilers correctly isn't JB supposed to call Nick to warn him about the bomb at his house? I hope that he doesn't get the black eye because of that phone call, and then is forced to participate in the second bombing. If he really didn't want to hurt Nick and Nick finds that out after he ends up shooting the kid, that would really screw with Nick's head.:(

Jeez, if I remember the spoilers correctly isn't JB supposed to call Nick to warn him about the bomb at his house? I hope that he doesn't get the black eye because of that phone call, and then is forced to participate in the second bombing. If he really didn't want to hurt Nick and Nick finds that out after he ends up shooting the kid, that would really screw with Nick's head.:(

Well, originally Jason was going to blow himself up... so perhaps its suicide by cop? Maybe he wants to die because if he doesn't, he's worried he'll get abused even more by whomever gives him the black eye?

In the video Bieber says the guy hits him because he steals his credit cards.

Eeep, my bad, I haven't watched the clip, just ran across the post and my mind started working overtime. :brickwall:

Eeep, my bad, I haven't watched the clip, just ran across the post and my mind started working overtime. :brickwall:

That's okay...I had to go back and watch it again because I forgot what he said. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back