Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is that original spoiler for reference:

Dita Von Teese, burlesque madam and vintage vixen is set to guest-star as the sexy 'bad guy' in an upcoming 2011 episode of CSI. Apparently, she'll be able to put her 'femme fatale' attitude into a role in which she will torture her victim, Eric Szmanda's Sanders.

She will portray "the glory days of L.A. film noir," explains exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."

The use of the term "femme fatale" along with Greg being her "victim" would suggest he's the victim of her womanly ways, not necessarily an actual victim of frying or otherwise. :)

a kiss before frying makes me think of a supervillian with the power to burn her victims to ash with just a kiss LOL.

Here is that original spoiler for reference:

Dita Von Teese, burlesque madam and vintage vixen is set to guest-star as the sexy 'bad guy' in an upcoming 2011 episode of CSI. Apparently, she'll be able to put her 'femme fatale' attitude into a role in which she will torture her victim, Eric Szmanda's Sanders.

She will portray "the glory days of L.A. film noir," explains exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
The use of the term "femme fatale" along with Greg being her "victim" would suggest he's the victim of her womanly ways, not necessarily an actual victim of frying or otherwise. :)

I hope that is the case, but knowing how much TPTB love to make their CSI's suffer, it makes me a bit nervous. What I really meant to say in my original post is that I hope Greg in NOT made a victim. Either way I am still looking forward to it, we Greg fans don't get juicy stuff too often.

Last edited:
I hope that is the case, but knowing how much TPTB love to make their CSI's suffer, it makes me a bit nervous. What I really meant to say in my original post is that I hope Greg in NOT made a victim. Either way I am still looking forward to it, we Greg fans don't get juicy stuff too often.
No, we don't. They usually give the good stuff to everyone but him. So I am hoping the same thing you are.

*confused by all the name changes again*
Greggo's always been my favourite character, but I don't think I'm going to be watching that Dita episode.

Last edited:
*confused by all the name changes again*. Greggo's always been my favourite character, but I don't think I'm going to be watching that Dita episode.
I'm so glad it's not just me. All these elves, snow, and xmas names are getting confusing. If it wasn't for the icons and banners I would be totally lost on who's who.:lol:
Why won't you be watching the episode, SpasmThatCat? I figured you'd be all over the Greggo episode since your icon has Greg in it.

I'm so glad it's not just me. All these elves, snow, and xmas names are getting confusing. If it wasn't for the icons and banners I would be totally lost on who's who.:lol:
Why won't you be watching the episode, SpasmThatCat? I figured you'd be all over the Greggo episode since your icon has Greg in it.
I would normally, but...I don't know, I think I'm pretty much the only Greg person here who isn't looking forward to this episode. I guess it's just because he's been my role model for the past eleven years and I love the character to bits, so the thought of watching him get it on with Dita actually makes me kind of sad. *shrugs* I'm sure that sounds silly, but I'd just rather not watch it at all, you know?

I would normally, but...I don't know, I think I'm pretty much the only Greg person here who isn't looking forward to this episode. I guess it's just because he's been my role model for the past eleven years and I love the character to bits, so the thought of watching him get it on with Dita actually makes me kind of sad. *shrugs* I'm sure that sounds silly, but I'd just rather not watch it at all, you know?
Myself, I am more a fan of Eric so just based on that, I am thrilled to see any episode where he gets more of an opportunity to shine. I'm just hoping this episode will do that.

And in all honesty, we still are not sure exactly what will be going on between Greg and Dita's character.

Well, it might not be what you're expecting. She could just tease and tantalize him but stop there. Something along the lines of Kristy Hopkins and Nick before the sex and murder part. I'd like to think that Greg's smart enough not to get involved with a suspect.

Basically I'm trying to convince you watch the episode. Is it working? :) :lol:

Myself, I am more a fan of Eric so just based on that, I am thrilled to see any episode where he gets more of an opportunity to shine. I'm just hoping this episode will do that.

And in all honesty, we still are not sure exactly what will be going on between Greg and Dita's character.
I can see where you're coming from and, yes, it is a great opportunity for him to shine, but I guess I'm the opposite to you; I'm kind of meh about Eric but I adore Greg, so based on the stuff that's been released so far about the episode, I'm not feeling that great about it.

GhostOfXmasFuture said:
Well, it might not be what you're expecting. She could just tease and tantalize him but stop there. Something along the lines of Kristy Hopkins and Nick before the sex and murder part. I'd like to think that Greg's smart enough not to get involved with a suspect.

Basically I'm trying to convince you watch the episode. Is it working?
*laughs!* Thanks, man - tell you what, if I watch it and it doesn't turn out like that, can I reserve the right to come back here and sob uncontrollably on your shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back