Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's cute how Eric is so excited about this.
I admit to not knowing much about Von Teese, but she is beautiful and seems like she fits right into the Vegas scene. I'm looking forward to this one.

Now THIS Greg episode is something I'm getting excited about. It's been a long time since Greg had a really good/juicy story line.

And don't feel about about not knowing who Dita was ( I had to Google her, along with Taylor Swift in Season 9 ) :lol:

Dita plays 3 different characters, I can't wait to see it. I think we Greg fans are finally getting what we want. I am excited and I personally would love to see Greg making out!

I didn't know Dita before her friendship with Eric but she is an interesting figure and i am happy to see Eric playing with a good friend in a Gregisode.It makes it more interesting.I don't even mind what they do. Kiss or fight? Just give me the episode please.

Last edited:
And just how long until this one airs?? ;)

"418/427" - 12/09/2010 (n)
"Shock Waves" - 12/16/2010 (repeat)
"Better Off Dead" - 12/18/2010 (repeat on a special night)
"Long Ball" - 12/23/2010
"Lost and Found" - 12/30/2010 (repeat)
"Man Up" - 01/06/2011 (n)
"A Kiss Before Frying" - 01/13/2011 (n)
"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" - 02/04/2011 (tentative, new episode)

As happy as I am for Greg fans for getting their one episode does anyone know if there is going to be a Lab Rats episode this season? Probably not because of the whole Wedges thing being settled but a girl can dream can't she? I actually like Lab Rats episodes.:)

I'd like to see another one like Appendicitement. A mixture of Lab rats and CSI's in a funny episode.

As happy as I am for Greg fans for getting their one episode does anyone know if there is going to be a Lab Rats episode this season? Probably not because of the whole Wedges thing being settled but a girl can dream can't she? I actually like Lab Rats episodes.:)

So do I but I'm not counting on seeing another lab rat ep, of course ya never know and yeah a person can dream, and read fanfic, I'm still waiting on a coroner episode

Even if we can't get a whole ep, how about a storyline, or even part of an ep, like the B or C case...the lab rats are trying to solve what happened in the lab while the CSI's have a case or 2 they're working on outside the lab

Archie and Henry are in this Thursday's ep, so the lab rats haven't totally disappeared, yet

Dita talked about her upcoming CSI appearance with BlackBookMag:

What’s it like working on CSI?
It’s great because it’s a big episode, and I play my very good friend Eric Szmanda’s love interest. Originally, I was just going to make a small cameo of some kind, but now I play three different characters! It’s a great challenge for me, much different than creating and performing burlesque shows. It’s fun to step outside of what I know and try something completely different. Most of the cast and crew have seen my burlesque show, and they’re really a great team, and are all very encouraging. I couldn’t ask for a better television debut, especially on such a great show, and there’s a moment where viewers get to see a glimpse of my actual burlesque show

The playing multiple characters part of the episodes reminds me of "Living Legend."

I've been a Greg fan since the start and I'm glad he's finally getting an episode to himself because it's way overdue, but after reading the synopsis I don't think I can watch it.
Yes, it's cool that Eric is excited about it (and that everyone else is excited about it because Eric is), not to mention the fact that he's wangled a part for his gal-pal, but in the nicest possible way, I don't like him enough for it to make me feel any better about this.

Last edited:
^ Still odd, but to each their own I guess.

As a Greg fan, in a way, I cannot believe he has never even been shown having a kiss on the show in all these years. And when I think about it everyone else (who's been on the show as long) basically has, expect for maybe Brass. But for someone who in the early days always seemed to be such a flirt, it is amazing.

I get the feeling he will not be physically hurt by her but more so emotionally hurt. I bet he sort of falls for her and then finds out she is a murderer and that would really tear at you. I'm thinking that is how it will play out.

SnowWonder said:
^ Still odd, but to each their own I guess.
:confused:

I guess nobody here has ever had a long-standing crush on a TV character. Probably only someone who has would understand why the thought of watching him get off with a burlesque beauty kind of depresses me, and isn't something I particularly want to see.

By the way, wasn't he supposed to have had a one-night-stand with Ashleigh James, which got cut in the edit?

Last edited:
I don't find it odd at all. I love Nick (and George)....I know...big surprise! :lol: But I wouldn't like this storyline for him at all. And yeah, to each his own, which is why we are all free to express our thoughts and opinions here without fear of someone telling us we are wrong.

In 11 seasons, CSIer Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) has never received so much as a kiss, so Eric took it upon himself to recruit a girl to bed his character on the January 13 episode, a 1940s film-noir homage. His pick: burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, a friend whom Eric met through her ex-husband, Marilyn Manson.

"I was in love with her the minute I met her," says Eric.

Dita will play three roles: mousy schoolteacher Ellen Whitebridge; her femme fatale alter ego, Rita Von Squeeze, and Ellen's murdered French grandmother, chanteuse Agnes La Plouffe (seen in flashback).

As for Greg getting lucky, Eric says, "We're going to try [shooting] a kiss, and we'll see if it makes the cut. But there is an intimate encounter. I'm excited fans will finally delve into Greg's mysterious private world. This is by far the biggest episode I've ever had!" Coos Dita, "I'm tickled to be his first."

I'm not too sure about watching the Greg Sanders/Dita episode. I mean, yes I am thrilled that he may possibly have a love interest since Sara and that we'll get to see another side to our beloved Greg:drool:, but I'm not sure I would want to have Dita as that love interest :wtf:.

Although Eric did recruit her so I would say that he knows what he's doing. I'll watch it just for him:adore: I love Eric :luvlove: and I love the way he portrays Greg:drool:. He's a great actor, not to mention sexy in more ways than one, has a good personality:hugegrin: and a good heart:angel: (ex. US Campaign for Burma:thumbsup:).

Besides, we need a Greg-centered episode and we've been waiting to get one this season. Maybe this'll be the one we want ;). At least I hope it will be otherwise I'll be very upset (like this::( or :brickwall:) Eric/Greg deserves a good episode for himself.

And perhaps Greg and Dita will get a hot and heavy scene like Cath and Vartann did earlier this season? Just sayin..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back