Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've still have problems, who doesn't, but it's nice to see how close and lackadaisical, for the most part they've become, to me;)
Nice word usage, Desertwind. "Lackadaisical"...haven't seen that word in awhile.:lol:
I'm just glad that George, Eric, Jorja and the rest of the cast and Lab Rats didn't feel the same, or we'd have no CSI:( He never cared about the fame, I know that, so what ever he's doing now, and BTW what is he doing now:confused:
And this is exactly why I'm still not pleased about Marg's leaving the show. I just have a strong feeling she's going to end up like Billy, attached to the show but not really connected to the show. I mean come on, no one knows what Billy's doing anymore and I have a feeling that he likes it that way. It's okay to not be into the fame but don't forget who made you famous in the process. The fans.
I just wish Billy would do just one guest appearance when Marg leaves; Billy doesn't even have to be in a full episode, just one scene like when Jorja came back when Billy left in season 9. It'd be a proper send off for Catherine in the next stage of her character's life. But maybe that's just my opinion...

Umm, i sincerely hope they haven't become Lackadaisical as that means they are careless and lazy!!

Next we'll be saying that everyone but Ray has become superflous....oh...wait....

Just wanted to update you guys on the episode schedule:

11/11 - "Fracked"
11/18 - "Wild Life"
11/27 - "Lover's Lanes" (repeat from last season)
12/2 - "Neverland" (repeat from last season)

I think you can expect at least one new episode during the month of December (11.10), as the next scheduled episode will be 11.11 "Man Up," which is airing in early January.

And 11.12 is "A Kiss Before Frying" :wtf:

CSI 11.12 "A Kiss Before Frying"

STORY LINE: The team discovers that a series of seemingly random deaths by homemade electric chairs are actually linked to a murderous miscarriage of justice seventy years ago...

Homemade electric chairs? :eek: Obviously they never learned not to play with electricity. :shifty:

Susan

CSI 11.12 "A Kiss Before Frying"

STORY LINE: The team discovers that a series of seemingly random deaths by homemade electric chairs are actually linked to a murderous miscarriage of justice seventy years ago...

Wow that's interesting! :thumbsup: I love cases that has a connection to the past (I mean, very long time ago).

Just wanted to update you guys on the episode schedule:

11/11 - "Fracked"
11/18 - "Wild Life"
11/27 - "Lover's Lanes" (repeat from last season)
12/2 - "Neverland" (repeat from last season)

I think you can expect at least one new episode during the month of December (11.10), as the next scheduled episode will be 11.11 "Man Up," which is airing in early January.

And 11.12 is "A Kiss Before Frying" :wtf:

"Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye" was an homage to 'old Vegas,' and "Deep Fried and Minty Fresh" had someone who was fried to death. Interesting... :p

Some more spoilers for "Man Up":

Dewey and Dennis are questioned separately by Hodges after he purchases what he believes is a basically new motorcycle, only to find that it has been rebuilt and has both human blood and a partial thumb in its parts. They reveal that they got the parts for his motorcycle from a bus-on-bus wreck that apparently squashed the motorcycle between them.

Mrs. Larmer is the widow of the motorcyclist. Visited by Hodges, who bought her husband's salvaged bike and ran a DNA check on the blood found in the transmission. She's kind of charmed by Hodges' weirdness.

Last edited:
I like these new spoilers. Sounds like we have some good episodes to look forward to.

Speaking of, when is Sqweegel going to appear again. That was a great storyline. I'd hate for it to be dropped.

Eh...I'll probably skip this ep. I get annoyed enough when Hodges is out in the field, so the new spoilers are really putting me off...

Eh...I'll probably skip this ep. I get annoyed enough when Hodges is out in the field, so the new spoilers are really putting me off...

Just out of curiosity, what would you do if Hodges was a side character/reoccurring character? ;)

:lol: I admit I'd probably enjoy it more, but I wouldn't have been so biased as to deny it was IMO a ridiculous concept and probably a bad idea. It kind of reminds me of a fanfic I once read, and that usually never ends well :rolleyes:

I don't mind Hodges in the field at all, but for the love of God EXPLAIN it! :scream: Why is he questioning people??

I don't mind Hodges in the field at all, but for the love of God EXPLAIN it! :scream: Why is he questioning people??

Because somehow the only way he can forget Wendy is to follow HER dream and become a field agent? :wtf:

:lol: Because you know I have to have a say...*eyes PC* :p

Okay, yeah...I prefer Hodges in the lab more so then out in the field, and I too would have to wonder why he, of all people, would be questioning others unless this was something off the clock and more of a personal inquiry more so then from any case. But is it really that bad that the guy is out in the field a little more often as of late? Just wondering, that's all. It was explained in 'Cold Blooded' when he was really interested in the whole dinosaur bit...it was explained in 'Bump and Grind' when he said he needed something to keep his mind from thinking of Wendy. Remember, he has been venturing out of the lab, reluctantly, since season 6.

Anyway, I still think that the writers have done a good job thus far for the season. The episodes in general have been decent and they've worked each and every character in decently as well. I know I said that before, but had to say it again. Guess it took a couple of seasons with declining ratings to make them finally realize.

As for Sqweegel? Yeah, I am kinda curious as to if/when he is suppose to return. Or was that idea scrapped?

You summoned? :D

I actually don't have a problem with him in the field either. While it is unusual, given his characterization and all, it seems that tptb are attempting to show more techs in the field. It's a bummer though that they a picked a season where we're almost rat-free. :(

See, DJ. I'm learning to play nice. :lol:

As for Sqweegel? Yeah, I am kinda curious as to if/when he is suppose to return. Or was that idea scrapped?

From what I understand he was not supposed to be back. It was one of those cases where they don't catch the killer. And we were supposed to follow the adventures of Sqweegel in AZ's books. ;)

But I think he said in a chat online afterward that it might be possible that he could come back...said something about the fans letting CBS know if that's what they wanted.

And I think Hodges would be great in the field. Just go ahead and make him a CSI already. :)

You summoned? :D

I actually don't have a problem with him in the field either. While it is unusual, given his characterization and all, it seems that tptb are attempting to show more techs in the field. It's a bummer though that they a picked a season where we're almost rat-free. :(

See, DJ. I'm learning to play nice. :lol:

Well now I'm completely biased in sayng I'd prefer to see a certain other rat in the field instead :lol:

Truthfully I haven't been enjoying Hodges character as of late, and I often blame it on his back and forthing between lab and field (which up until now had clashed with his characterisation as Praetor said) or his relationship with Wendy, and since they're pretty much interconnected now I'm just dealing out the complaints one after the other :p

From what I understand he was not supposed to be back. It was one of those cases where they don't catch the killer. And we were supposed to follow the adventures of Sqweegel in AZ's books.

But I think he said in a chat online afterward that it might be possible that he could come back...said something about the fans letting CBS know if that's what they wanted.

I would much prefer if they let the storyline lie...if they're insistent on having every single crime be some intricate form of murder then might as well be 'adventurous' by letting one of their serial killers go. It's not as if we've already had an over-abundance of them already :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back