Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm looking forward to this one. I like Marlee Matlin. It should be interesting.

But I still wanted Betty White as Grissom's mom..that would have been so funny!:guffaw:

2. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Well Grissom's mom name is Betty, and he hair is somewhat white. There problem solved!

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes, I guess I can take some comfort in that..but still it would have been funny to watch Betty White and Jorja Fox take each other on.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just want Betty White on the show period. I don't care who she plays lol. Maybe she could play Doc Robbins' wife lol.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:guffaw:Good idea, that would be cool.. Betty just turned 89, and I read that she eats french fries and hot dogs, doesn't diet or exercise, amazing. It would be fun to see her on CSI, who knows she's been on everything else:thumbsup:I still want to know what the writers have in mind on this "Two Mrs. Grissoms", strange indeed:confused:

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Well CSI has always done the unusual and strange, that may be one reason why it's been on so long

Remember Fur and Loathing, King Baby, and all odd and bizarre deaths in many many episodes

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

How about Hodges' mother? :lol:

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Yes!!!!! She could be telling all the others how she keeps trying to get him out of her house because he cramps her sex life. :guffaw:

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

OMG that's funny :lol:

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh yeah...now that would funny.

Or Doris Roberts from Everyone loves Raymond.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Found some info on the characters they were casting for 11.15, "Targets Of Obsession"

1.) MALE - KIP. A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid bomb tech with the LVPD; everyone feels very safe in his hands and wants him on their team, as he is a true expert in defusing explosive devices. Convinced that he can undo any IED the mind of man can conceive, Kip easily defangs a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team.

2.) MALE - D.A. DANCER. Smart, professional, a strong man of stature, a guy's-guy who could handle it if Haskell were to try something crazy in the courtroom. The district attorney in charge of prosecuting Nate Haskell, Dancer is obliged to face Haskell directly in court when the serial killer insists on representing himself. Aware that Haskell will be a showboat who knows little of the law, Dancer focuses on objecting wearily to Haskell's every cheap, self-serving trick.

3.) FEMALE - JUDGE RAYFORD. A tough but fair judge who is smart and a little quirky, but completely in control of her courtroom. She is obliged by law to allow Haskell to defend himself, even though Rayford knows it will transform her courtroom into a homicidal maniac's personal circus. Rayford grows increasingly testy over Nate's determination to make inappropriate remarks as he baits Dr. Langston.

4.) MALE - LEAD FIREMAN. Handsome and athletic, This fireman pulls survivors from the ruins of a bomb blast in a warehouse.

5.) FEMALE - JURY FOREPERSON. The foreperson of the jury in the Nate Haskell trial, she announces that they have reached a verdict.

Reading so much about the Nate Haskell case possibly being in this episode really makes me want to watch it recorded so I can FF through a good majority of it.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Bieber AND Haskell in the same episode? Oy. :rolleyes:

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Not sure I can take that.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Lead fireman??!! :D And the new bomb tech is a GUY and "A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid "?? :D Someone's been reading these boards! ;)

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Now I'm suddenly uninterested... :shifty:

Reverse sexism at it's finest, right here! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.