Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

the CSI ptb need to learn that just because a guest character/villian worked one time, maybe two times... it doesn't mean that they need to keep having him back over and over again or mentioned or whatever. That ruins a good character's effectiveness. This is what has happened with Haskell. I liked him as a villian initially, but then they kept bringing him up/back and now I just want to groan whenever he's mentioned LOL. Hopefully this will not happen with Squeegel.

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I understand that not every case can be cleaned up and put away nice and neat every week, but bringing back the same villians just makes the CSIs and police officers in Las Vegas look very ineffective. Vegas isn't too far from a state border; maybe they should check into crimes committed in neighboring states and call in the BAU guys from Criminal Minds to help with those darn bad guys they can't get or keep behind bars. :guffaw:

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just a few odds and ends from me. ;)

First, here's what the schedule is looking like for the rest of January/February. I think in addition to "Targets of Obsession" we could be getting one more episode before heading into March Madness.

January 20 - "A Kiss Before Frying" (new)
    January 27 - "Sqweegel" (repeat)
    January 29 - "Blood Moon" (repeat, special night and time)
    February 03 - "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" (new)
    February 10 - "All That Cremains" (new)
    February 17 - "Targets of Obsession" (new)

Another item (completely random as it may be) is the matter of William Petersen. I've been reading some of the older spoiler threads to see how spoilers differ from the actual episode, and I came across this quote from Carol Mendelsohn when it was first announced that he was leaving the show:

I find it interesting that lately Carol has said she's gone to Billy to lure him back for an episode or two ("The Two Mrs. Grissoms" would make so much more sense if Billy was in it) and he's said no. CBS has been asking... so why aren't we seeing him?

[/random]

4. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

I see your point but...its all in the words. "Anytime CBS ask" sounded way too optimistic, even then. IMO I don't see the point in making a big deal about leaving and then guest multiple times, what would be the point of leaving. Its the reason why I found Sara coming back full time so distatesful, besides the rediclous story line of them being happily married 6,000 miles away for a year. It's that Jorja made such a big deal about leaving and what not and then she was back like less than a year later, for multiple episodes. She didn't really give us an opportunity to truly miss her. I only listen to what Carol said with one ear anyway..over the years shes said things were going to happen that never did. I never heard Billy say himself that he would come "any time CBS ask" he did say her would do guest appearances, but he never said when. He did do that phone convo with nick on that episode with Taylor Swift though.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw this also, and it said that "Justin Bieber was rushed to the hospital with an "allgeric reaction" but didn't specify what the cause was:confused:, but the doctor released him, stating that "he was OK" but that he "was 2 hours late on the CSI set". Maybe he was allergic to his own acting:confused: so he will be shot instead of being blown up? Either way that's it for his guest spots right?

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Glad to see their breaking the cycle of new ep, rerun, new, rerun, etc, etc, it's getting on my nerves, March Madness is coming, but I have to say I am looking forward to seeing the reruns of Sqweegel and Blood Moon :)

With The Two Mrs. Grissoms, I can't help but wonder if it's setting up his reapparance or something, I'd like to see him, Catherine, and the others have a few more scenes all together before Marg leaves

Yes, Justin Bieber is just supposed to be in 2 episodes

7. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Hi I'm normally in the Miami threads but I like to cross Over once in a while but could someone please explain to me what march madness is because it seams as soOn as march comes all my favourite programs stop yes that makes me mad but why oh why

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums! :) To answer your question, March Madness refers to the NCAA college basketball tournament on CBS throughout the month.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

March Madnesss is the NCAA College Basketball tournament. It's considered a big deal if you're into college basketball. Usually so many people watch it that the ratings for other shows are way down so they usually won't put up new episodes against it.

The Wikipedia entry on it.

Susan

10. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Thank you for your quick response I forgot everything stops for sport

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: I really shouldn't laugh, but gosh darnit, that was funny. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm glad the kid is okay... allergic reactions can become very serious. I too wonder what the allergic reaction was, just out of curiousity. I think acting wise he was better than that Kardashian girl was when she guested on NY. I sense potential in JB, but he's still young and has a chance to get better... just needs more practice is all. :)

12. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Not sure if you'll turn up here tonight, Ladyhunter, but happy birthday anyway!!!! :beer:

13. Micha

Micha Rookie

I think this is the rest of the season:

January 20 - "A Kiss Before Frying" (new)
    January 27 - "Sqweegel" (repeat)
    January 29 - "Blood Moon" (repeat, special night and time)
    February 03 - "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" (new)
    February 10 - "All That Cremains" (new)
    February 17 - "Targets of Obsession" (new)
    March 03 - 11x16 "Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead"
    March 31 - 11x17
    April 07 - 11x18
    April 14 - 11x19
    April 21 - 11x20
    April 28 - 11x21
    May 05 - 11x22
    May 12 - 11x23
    May 19 - 11x24

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

HAHAHAHAHA "Allergic to his own acting." That is awful because allergic reactions aren't fun (I can vouch) but that was hysterical considering I really don't like that kid.

Agreed 3 episodes in a row! before March Madness is awesome to hear.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am sure I can find something else to keep me busy the night of Feb 3rd. Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.