Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hodges buys a motorcycle...I never really saw him as a guy that likes motorcycle, that oughta be interesting, thanks for the info :)

Reminds me of Appendicitement

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome sharp, what I thought was a bit off-the-wall, is why is Hodges questioning a potential witness, and who will be with him, I'm sure he's not doing this alone. And I can't imagine him either riding a motorcyle:lol:He's a trip so it will be an interesting episode no doubt!

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Unless the man is going through a midlife crisis :lol:, I too can't really see him as a motorcycle kinda guy. He seems a little to reserved for such a thing, but hey...it could be interesting.

Perhaps this will be something he'll do on his on his own time...and not on company time. But then, I am never great at guessing or predicting outcomes...so who knows. :p He's done things on the sly before.

4. Desertwind

Maybe since Wendy left, he's a bit more adventurous,:evil: was he involved in "Hog Heaven" motorcycle wise I mean? I can't remember:confused:He loves dinosaur's though, so when was he ever predictable? In some ways yes, but in some ways he's a mystery, maybe this ep. is one of them:cool:

5. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Maybe he's still trying to be buddies with Greg. I could see Greg perhaps riding a motorcycle on his off hours. Couldn't you just see Hodges trying to keep up with Greg, and Greg taking off and leaving Hodges eating his dust. :lol:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

and I could see Nick looking at those two thinking 'they're the last ones who should be riding motorcycles'.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL personally I can't see Hodges or Greg as motorcycle guys. I could see Greg riding one once just for fun (or maybe on the back of one with someone else driving lol), but I can't see him as the type to buy one. I see Greg and Hodges both as more of the classic car type. Wasn't Nick originally supposed to be the one on the motorcycle in Hog Heaven, but they switched it to Ray due to George's back issues?

I could see this scenario with dirt bikes, but not motorcycles. :lol:

Sounds like this will be an interesting episode. Though I also wonder if Hodges is going to be questioning these guys on his own or if he'll have someone else with him.

8. Desertwind

I can see Greg on a bike, he's a kinda of dare-devil:evil: remember when he took Papa Olaf's car around the block twice:rommie:but not Hodges:rolleyes: and since when has Hodges tried to buddy up with Greg:confused: Greg gets so annoyed at Hodges, I never noticed Hodges trying to get chummy with him. Hodges tires to be "buddies" with anyone who talks to him, but I could see Nick and Greg riding motorcycles, and if Hodges does in this episode that'll be a big surprise:wtf:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  9. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Um...I'm pretty sure most of Hodges screentime in Bump and Grind mainly consisted of him trying to be chummy with Greg, though it was a rather one sided friendship :lol:

I still don't like the sound of this episode, but since Mandy is slated to have a rare appearance I'll probably watch it. I wonder if they'll let her appear more than a few seconds this time :shifty:

10. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Thanks Dragonfriend, I was beginning to think that I'd read it in fan fiction somewhere.
    :p

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In case some of you did not see, there aired a promo for next week's episode after tonight's repeat. Here it is the first not so good version on YouTube.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Thanks SnowWonder

Looks like we'll have lots of Nick and Greg :)

Hopefully Cath too

Is Ray going to be in Man Up or does anyone know?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe he'll be absent from "Man Up" and returning in "A Kiss Before Frying."

ETA: Okay, I just saw the extended preview. Looks like Ray is in the ep.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah here is the link to the extended preview and there is some Ray in it. (Darn)

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I can't wait to see the new episode :D

I don't mind Ray, as long as the episodes aren't all about him...

By the way... how would you feel if someone would say 'darn' when they see Greg in a promo? I'm not a Ray fan either but I don't think it's fair to others who like him to say something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.