Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Not until Thursday. Trying to get rid of me? :lol:

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

That's what I thought when I looked at the pics... in the last episodes we had at least a few other team members in the pics as well.

I just hope this isn't all we get to see... that would make it boring and very very fanfic like :(

Even though we already know that there is supposed to be a case it doesn't mean that we will get to see a real team episode here... Maybe this one will be Greg's first 'real' solo case :confused: I hope not but who knows...

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The spoiler does say the CSI's discover a body, meaning more than 1. But if it is a solo Greg thing as a Greg fan I don't see that as boring at all.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Is this the first episode featuring Greg, since "Fannysmackin"? He is in almost every episode, ["House Of Hoarders", "Wild Life" just to mention a few this season], with the cat and the bird, and I think everyone who watches CSI is in fact a Greg fan. what's not to like about him. His soulful brown eyes, his smile, his quirky funny remarks, and his brilliance. It will be sweet to see him on the show with his 1st kiss:p

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Since Big Shots really, which is 4 seasons ago :eek: where has the time gone?

Greg has been in every episode this season, it's just his screentime in the episodes that you mentioned was more generous, this season really has been pretty fair to him so far this season, but please CBS don't blow it after A Kiss Before Frying

6. Desertwind

Is this to far of a stretch him getting married?:bolian: Would all you girls go crazy?, or be happy for him... He's like a kid brother to me, one I never had. I'll have to re-watch "Big Shots" sorry what did he do in that one that was so spectatular?

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Married??? I'd be happy for him...though perhaps a little jealous, and I doubt whatever happens in AKBF will turn into anything permanent, and I as far as I know Eric is still single

Big Shots was where Aaron James returns, he's the brother of Demetrius James who Greg accidently killed in self defense, gets involved in the murder of a man that gets killed in a limo

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

From what I know, he will not be marrying this girl. I think he will only be dating her in this episode and I think it will end poorly based on the spoiler.

Greg still has never had a true solo case. In any case he has worked on, he has always worked with another CSI. I think it would be nice for him to get a solo but I still think that overall the case will involve the whole team. You have to remember, half the time spoiler pics are just coming from one or two overall scenes. We've had many spoiler pics of just Nick and Ray and yet others were still working on the case, but they were the main two.

9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm sure that the episode won't be a 'Greg only' show. I think it's great that he's finally getting another episode that revolves around him. It has been a long time coming.

And you are so right, Desertwind, he is definitely a cutie. However, I don't want to see any wedding bells in his future. It would definitely mess with my overall perception of him. :p

10. Desertwind

Of course on "Big Shots", thank's sharp for refreshing my memory, That was an intense ep. Greg and girls, he's flirted and talked incessantly since the onset of the show, about the opposite sex. But, we've never actually seen him in "action" so to speak. I hardly think he's been missing that part of his life, [isn't he like 37 yrs. old?], however the writers have never got this up close and personal about his love life, for his fans.. maybe the CSI peeps have received letters demanding this be shown:p I'm sure the other team mates will be part of this ep. Just no photos as of yet:(

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What I'm wondering is if we will finally get to see where Greg lives in this episode... or if their intimate moments will be at her place.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I wonder that too. It will probably be at her place. I bet his place will forever remain a mystery. :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Either that or the writers can't decide if it should be messy or neat. They should compromise and make it like my room which is somewhere in between messy and neat LOL.

14. Desertwind

Or a motel, or hotel, or maybe none of the above.. just having drinks, and no more for now:confused:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Does anyone have the schedule of upcoming episodes and when they'll air and all? I've seen this posted for the other shows, but if its been posted for LV, I missed it somehow lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.