Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "Later this season, we finally meet Langston's wife, executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells TV Guide Magazine. And she doesn't wear a ring. That's where the mystery begins"

No ring? I believe that's called either estrangement, separation or divorce. Mystery solved! :lol:

A "Later this season, we finally meet Langston's wife, executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells TV Guide Magazine. And she doesn't wear a ring. That's where the mystery begins"

No ring? I believe that's called either estrangement, separation or divorce. Mystery solved! :lol:

You mean like Grissom and Sara? same deal..where's his ring? OH, he's not on the show so it's even worse. At least Langston is, and his wife will be, and we have no idea what TPTB have in mind for this scenerio, so speculation will run rampant:eek:And some people are allergic to metal and don't wear jewerly or other reasons we know nothing of...yet~

Last edited:

You mean like Grissom and Sara? same deal..where's his ring? OH, he's not on the show so it's even worse. At least Langston is, and his wife will be, and we have no idea what TPTB have in mind for this scenerio, so speculation will run rampant:eek:
First of all, the three things I mentioned do not describe Sara and Grissom. Theirs is an unorthodox marriage. Not a troubled one. Hints have suggested that the Langstons are troubled.

Second, we have not seen Grissom at all since he left. He very well might wear a ring. I don't recall it being said anywhere that he doesn't. And how does his not being on the show make it worse exactly?

And any speculation on my end is going into a negative place. While Ray is growing on me, the idea of a wife coming in with a 'mystery' makes me cringe.

And any speculation on my end is going into a negative place. While Ray is growing on me, the idea of a wife coming in with a 'mystery' makes me cringe.
Amen! I still rather see more of the personal lives of Nick, Greg, and even Hodges than Ray.:rolleyes:

I am really excited to learn about Raymond's wife. Raymond has his wedding ring on, but why wouldn't his wife? This season is getting good :)

TV Guide has a little blurb on Marg's future on CSI:

The nail biter on CSI is whether or not original cast member Marg Helgenberger will really leave at the end of the season, as she announced earlier this year. "You know what, anything's possible. But I wouldn't consider a full season," she tells TV Guide Magazine. Her change of heart may have something to do with Catherine's recently improved private life. "It's funny, I've said I want a love interest on the show since Season 2, and my last season I finally get one. There's something going on there," she laughs. "They've given me some more interesting things to do this season, so we'll see where they're going to take the character in the next few months. Like I said, anything's possible."

Yay! There's still a chance of her staying! :) She deserves a great story line.

I am really excited to learn about Raymond's wife. Raymond has his wedding ring on, but why wouldn't his wife? This season is getting good :)

Me too, very enticing and so exciting. It will be a dream to see this sensational character and his wife too. I'm a fan who likes to see the people/couples on the shows that are really together, say like Danny and Lindsay, not what if, or where is he yada-yada-yada and something that's not really happening. It's all fiction as it is, let alone one being on the show and one not on the show. "not traditional" is one thing ridiculous is another. Distance DOES NOT make the heart grow fonder, it withers and dies:(And on the older characters they've had 11 years to show Greggies or Nick's love life and still haven't shown anything in that area. I as well would have liked to seen that, but apparently the writers haven't gone there:confused:

The nail biter on CSI is whether or not original cast member Marg Helgenberger will really leave at the end of the season, as she announced earlier this year. "You know what, anything's possible. But I wouldn't consider a full season," she tells TV Guide Magazine. Her change of heart may have something to do with Catherine's recently improved private life. "It's funny, I've said I want a love interest on the show since Season 2, and my last season I finally get one. There's something going on there," she laughs. "They've given me some more interesting things to do this season, so we'll see where they're going to take the character in the next few months. Like I said, anything's possible."

I'd be happy if she came even if it was part-time..:)

I'd be happy if she came even if it was part-time..:)

I would have to agree. If it were on a part time bases, at least then Marg would have more freedom to do other projects if she wished and yet the show wouldn't suffer either. It would be like a win win situation for all parties involved.

NO, NO, AND NO. DON'T DO IT, MARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...uh...that's.......interesting. *goes off to grumble*

A little more info on episode11.11 called "Man Up" supposedly.
The CSI team tries to figure out who's responsible for the death of a hooker whose "death" photo was put on the internet; first as a joke, and then for real.

NO, NO, AND NO. DON'T DO IT, MARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...uh...that's.......interesting. *goes off to grumble*

I agree....probably for different reasons...but I agree. :)

I just think if an actor wants to leave, then let them leave. Wrap up the character's story and let them go. What point is there in getting someone back part time, now and then, whenever it's convenient for them if their heart isn't in it anymore?

I'm kind of hoping she'll stay to be honest. I'm just not sure how the show would do after losing its original leading man and one of the secondary male characters (not counting Sara cause she came back lol) and now losing its leading female character... I just don't know how bad a hit it would take in ratings after that. Unless they can bring in someone like Lauren Holly to fill the void.

I really don't think Marg will stay. The whole reason that she was leaving in the first place wa because she got married again and wants to spend time with her new husband. They would have to offer me a whole lot of dough to get me to change my mind if I was in her shoes.

As for her new acquired "love interest", I think they will let Catherine ride off into the sunset with Vartan and always be in Vegas to help out here and there with a case.

As for the whole Langston and his wife showing up. I like that storyline. I believe it will be interesting to see what kind of secrets she has and see if they play any role in what happened with Langston in the past. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back