Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more episode info...

11.03 Blood Moon: Michael is chased through a forest, beaten, and gruesomely murdered. He is discovered decapitated, his head placed on a wooden pike.

I love this season already! Or at least I like the storylines of the episodes so far. They sound very interesting :)

Is it Thursday yet?

Some more episode info...

11.03 Blood Moon: Michael is chased through a forest, beaten, and gruesomely murdered. He is discovered decapitated, his head placed on a wooden pike.

Woah! Didn't Vlad The Impaler supposedly do that to some of his victims? I know he put the spike other places on some (through the stomach is one example), but I believe some of them were heads on wooden pikes.

Since the discussion is getting farther and farther away from the pics, might want to have the "how fast should they recover" discussion in the spoiler discussion thread. ;)

Yes ma'am! :)

Actually, it was obvious throughout the GD ending that Nick was heavily affected; he came close to tears when talking to the daughter, and physically he only suffered a whole lot of fire ant bites (which, although painful, in my experience disappear quite quickly). Then in BoM, he's shown to be badly affected by a bug crawling on his skin. The only reason that he wasn't more affected was because Eads didn't want it so it didn't happen.

There was also the hesitation going underground in Shooting Stars; and his demeanor in Daddy's Little Girl (mostly ok by that time, but still remembering it). It's the little, subtle things like that that I like seeing - not making a huge deal out of it, but showing that it still affects them.

Yeah, it was implied by Nick that Ray had been on leave. If in CSI verse 1 ep = 1 week then Ray had at least a week to recover from a concussion, which seems a reasonable amount (I have zilch medical experience so I don't know exactly. :lol: ) About two or three weeks to recover from kidney removal on the other hand...

From what I've read about concussions, "after 4 or 5 days most people feel a lot better," and can return to work (part-time for a few days is recommended). So assuming the usual week between episodes, it's about right.

Looking into kidney removal (if that is what happens), it looks like about a week in hospital, then another 3-10 weeks of recovery, with having to be very careful and limiting movement for quite some time. It depends a lot on the person too - some people report lingering discomfort and fatigue lasting several months.

Hopefully a time skip will be shown in the first few episodes, so it doesn't look like he's magically back at work within a couple of weeks.

Spoilers sound great.Some episodes sound scary and it looks like the "twilight " one is a lighter one.Can not wait.

According to Fancast both Sienna Guillory and Katee Sackhoff are only officially signed on for 1 episode at this point.

Is Sienna Guillory still the B.A.B.E. on ‘CSI,’ now that Katee Sackhoff (’Battlestar Galactica’) is coming on board, probably as the new second female lead? Or did Sienna not make the cut after her one episode? – Kajo
At this point, both Guillory and Sackhoff are each officially booked for just one episode – though ‘CSI’ boss Carol Mendelsohn did tell TV Guide Magazine she hopes to have Sackhoff stick around for an arc, “and maybe more.”

~~~~~

The official press release for 11x04.

09.21.2010 A MYSTERIOUS SERIAL KILLER WHO SPENDS WEEKS SHADOWING HIS VICTIMS IS ON THE ATTACK IN LAS VEGAS, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, OCT. 14
The Character of Sqweegel Is Based on a Persona from Creator/Executive Producer Anthony Zuiker's Second Novel, the Thriller "Dark Prophecy"

Golden Globe And Emmy Award Winner Ann-Margret Guest Stars as Margot Wilton, A Legendary Icon of the Vegas Strip

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar B. Goodman Guest Stars as Himself

"Sqweegel" - Sqweegel, a serial killer who is punishing local heroes that harbor hidden secrets, is on the hunt in Las Vegas, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Golden Globe and Emmy Award winner Ann-Margret guest stars as Margot Wilton, a legendary icon of the Vegas strip.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox

GUEST CAST:

Margot Wilton............................. Ann-Margret
Oscar B. Goodman............ Oscar B. Goodman
Officer Akers.............................. Larry Sullivan
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Sqweegel...................... Daniel Browning Smith
Jason Jones.......................... David Julian Hirsh
Carrie Jones............................... Laurie Fortier
Alise Jones................................. Emily Skinner
Ryan Fink.................................... Mitchell Fink
Joey............................................. Kris Lemche
Younger Margot........................ Anne Leighton
Robbie Wilton......................... Bryce Robinson
Car Wash Valet.......................... Jaime Alvarez

TELEPLAY BY: Creator and Executive Producer Anthony E. Zuiker & Executive Producer Carol Mendelsohn

STORY BY: Creator and Executive Producer Anthony E. Zuiker
DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Susan

Last edited:
Aww, I hope they decide to keep both girls on. Both are fine actresses, and even if they weren't the male to female ratio for the cast is ridiculous.

Well, maybe the press release will cheer me up. Let's see, recurring cast, recurring cast...

Oh goddamit :brickwall::brickwall:

Excuse me while I go mourn the stupidly prolonged absence of my favourite characters.

I think episode 4 is going to be great because of Anthony Zuiker's involvment with the script of the episode.He has created some magic episodes in the past.

I saw the Beebs tonight on "ET" and gawd help us all, He was to me just awful, he's 16 and acts like he's 8. Remember Drew Barrymore? She was acting at like 5 and was so great and so beliveable and in "ET" amazing, he's no child prodigy, that's for sure, maybe this clip didn't show his "range" but once again wonderful George raved about him, so ~biting my lip~hope I'm dead wrong:rolleyes: But, I'm happy that Zuiker is back at the writing table, now that's a gifted guy. The episodes he's involved in will be dynamite:bolian:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back