**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree wif luf100 I hope they make this season a bit realistic specially about H! It's time someone steps in and teach him a lesson. I also adore horatio, but his behaviour is becomming a bit unacceptable! and I do hope, an I mean hope that what's written happens...Walter would be perfect for this kinda job..just hope no one else finds out and barj in to save 'super' H x

Mala Noche? Sigh. i had hoped the whole gang thing would be forgotten. I just dont find it interesting.
H actually has someone higher?! He never seems to act that way! The problem is, H is never going to be demoted and I very much doubt he will be restricted in his job in any way, so this storyline probably wont lead anywhere. Although it should. Hopefully he reassess his actions at the very least.

I personally am really excited for the 5th episode. I think I'm in the minority, but I like the more intense, high drama episodes that usually accompany the Mala Noche gang. This one sounds REALLY good.

I also really like the thought of Walter doing some inside work.

Frankly, this season sounds EXTREMELY promising so far. The longer arcs sound great! (Psychotic doctor and Walter's investigation.)

spam5.png

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator:
The Horatio/Marisol forehead touch one is really nice, but then forehead touches are always nice. Sigh...remembers Mulder & Scully in the first X-Files movie...:)

10x01 - Countermeasures promotional photo's are finally out!! :drool: They're of Eric, Calleigh, Renee, Horatio and Marisol.
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/CSI%20-%20Miami/season-10/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%2010.01%20-%20Countermeasures/

Calleigh in action!!!!!!!!! :D:D Love it!!!

About episode 5....

Mala Noche :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That's all I have to say about that.

I do like Horatio's action getting attention from this higher up being that we'll get to probably meet someday. That sounds intriguing. Though I hope it's not a lot of hype that'll lead nowhere because Horatio is invincible.

Thank you so much baybeehannah for those wonderful promo shots from S10 E01. I love them all, but I particularly liked the one of Horatio looking straight towards the viewer. They made him look so handsome, with all the cares and weights of the world removed. He looks so much younger, than he has for a long time, in that picture and his blue eyes....:drool:

Press release:

HORATIO AND NATALIA?S LIVES HANG IN THE BALANCE AS HORATIO STANDS BETWEEN NATALIA AND CERTAIN DEATH, ON THE 10th SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, SEPT. 25

Natasha Henstridge ("Species") Returns as Agent Renee Locklear

Alana De La Garza Returns as Horatio’s Late Wife, Marisol Caine

"Countermeasures" — Horatio and Natalia’s lives hang in the balance, as Horatio stands between Natalia and certain death. Meanwhile, it’s a race against time for the team to capture escaped killer Jack Toller before he kills again, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Sept. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Natasha Henstridge ("Species") returns as Agent Renee Locklear and Alana De La Garza returns as Horatio’s late wife, Marisol Caine.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine………..David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne…..Emily Procter
Eric Delko…………...Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe………….Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp…….Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista……Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons……..Omar Miller

GUEST CAST:
Agent Renee Locklear........ Natasha Henstridge
Jack Toller.......................... Callum Keith Rennie
Randy North....................... Ethan Embry