**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
U no, wenever we hear about David caruso in interviews from others, they all say the same thing- he's very passionate about his work, plays his character well and doesnt take his success for granted. It shows hw down to earth hw really is and he genuinely is a nice guy. It cheers me up to hear positive things about characters I like! Specially of theyr my fav ! XD x

I bet Natalia gets herself out of the trunk somehow. I don't know why I didn't think of that possibility....lol! I guess because most females on the show tend to get rescued.

You may be right. I'd like to see it. Calleigh rescued herself from the sinking car once so it's likely that Natalia will somehow do the same.
So far the season sounds promising.:thumbsup:

I bet Natalia gets herself out of the trunk somehow. I don't know why I didn't think of that possibility....lol! I guess because most females on the show tend to get rescued.

You may be right. I'd like to see it. Calleigh rescued herself from the sinking car once so it's likely that Natalia will somehow do the same.
Complety different situation. Natalia is in the trunk of a car, not just roaming freely the way Calleigh was. Her incident was hardly near-death/drowning.

Personally, I hope Omar was just teasing on the Houdini part. I don't need some unbelievable scenario of Natalia performing a magic act to prove to some people that she is "strong" - I already know she is, & I've experienced enough in my 37 years to know the true definition of 'strength'.

Complety different situation. Natalia is in the trunk of a car, not just roaming freely the way Calleigh was. Her incident was hardly near-death/drowning.

Calleigh was locked in the car, with doors and windows shut. She used a sharp screwdriver-looking tool to break one of the windows and rescue herself... Hardly "just roaming freely". See "Going Under" ;).

Calleigh was locked in the car, with doors and windows shut. She used a sharp screwdriver-looking tool to break one of the windows and rescue herself... Hardly "just roaming freely". See "Going Under" ;).

I meant 'roaming freely' in the sense that she had access to the entire vehicle; easy access to tools/objects that she could use to get out -- she also had access to an air pocket. A trunk is a very small compacted area, & often there aren't tools around but maybe a crowbar (& how stupid is Randy if there is one).
If TPTB convienantly place a crowbar/random object in the trunk for Natalia to find & pry her way out, then ok -- otherwise, I don't wish to see a magic act. That is all I was saying.

I meant 'roaming freely' in the sense that she had access to the entire vehicle; easy access to tools/objects that she could use to get out -- she also had access to an air pocket. A trunk is a very small compacted area, & often there aren't tools around but maybe a crowbar (& how stupid is Randy if there is one).
If TPTB convienantly place a crowbar/random object in the trunk for Natalia to find & pry her way out, then ok -- otherwise, I don't wish to see a magic act. That is all I was saying.
I understood exactly what you meant mjszud.Calleigh had more options and working space than Natalia.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the car is so old, it wouldn't have one of those glow-in-the-dark latches that you could grab to release the lock (it was mentioned on CSI: NY during the Cabbie Killer episodes). I think Natalia could escape on her own, with or without 'magic'. ;)

I have the feeling she may pull some sort of macgyver-y stunt......if they do that, I think that might be pretty cool. I haven't seen that episode though, so.....did anyone know that H and Natalia were out there? Did H get a chance to call out?

I emailed the CBS DVD people, because TVshowsonDVD wasn't releasing any info about the extras on Season 9. The woman I spoke to expressly said they are subject to change, but:

"The Whole Nine Years "
Behind the Scenes with Adam Rodriguez
A Miami Milestone: the 200th Episode
"To Be Continued...the Season Finale"
Deleted Scenes

I emailed the CBS DVD people, because TVshowsonDVD wasn't releasing any info about the extras on Season 9. The woman I spoke to expressly said they are subject to change, but:

"The Whole Nine Years "
Deleted Scenes

The deleted scenes should be interesting.
Thanks for checking it out.

"The Whole Nine Years "
Deleted Scenes

I dnt understand...what do u mean? I dnt buy dvds lol so it sounds new to me x

"The Whole Nine Years "
Deleted Scenes

On the DVDs you get "Special Features", they're mini-documentaries/discussions with the cast etc. that are exclusive to DVD. Those are the names of the features that will be included on the Season 9 DVD, this year we also get deleted scenes! :drool:

"The Whole Nine Years "
Deleted Scenes

On the DVDs you get "Special Features", they're mini-documentaries/discussions with the cast etc. that are exclusive to DVD. Those are the names of the features that will be included on the Season 9 DVD, this year we also get deleted scenes! :drool:
omg that sounds soo cool! deleted scenes XD hope someome puts em up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back