**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it is :)

After reading Eva'a tweet, do you think Horatio could possibly rescue Natalia in the season premiere?

Probs yeah and i cant wait until next week's ep as it showed a preview of it and i'm bouncing like mad but i shouldnt as i might broken my wrist

Oh, it is :)

After reading Eva'a tweet, do you think Horatio could possibly rescue Natalia in the season premiere?
That would be my guess....why else would they have David in the water too?

I think it's pretty cool -- Horatio saves the day quite often, but usually it's more of the typical "pull out gun/threaten life" kind of saving/rescue. I like the idea of him being more 'active' this time around...even though for the life of me I can't really picture him underwater & trying to get to her. I'm excited for it though! :p

Lets just hope it's realistic and after Horatio rescues Nat, he comes out of the water panting and weak, SINCE HE DOES HAVE A BULLET INSIDE OF HIM! :lol:

Lets just hope it's realistic and after Horatio rescues Nat, he comes out of the water panting and weak, SINCE HE DOES HAVE A BULLET INSIDE OF HIM! :lol:

I don't know about you, but I really want to see Horatio POOF! away in a bright light and appear in the ocean thanks to his super amazing powers.

So, Horatio is going to pull himself to his feet once more, walk to the edge of the pier, dive in, save Natalia, somehow get to shore, be rushed to the hospital, have surgery, and then he back on his feet in less than 12 hours? He's not Rambo for God's sake!!!

Hardline_pro: It was actually a through-and-through, but he does have a gaping bullethole in his body, not to mention heavily bleeding. I was going to be surprised if he was even concious when the team got to the pier...

The cameras may have been off.

However, if it DOES turn out that Horatio jumps into the water to rescue Natalia, then I am most definitely boycotting the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back