**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 is a good number, I'd prefer 24-25, but as long as its not a half-season, I'm happy.

I just hope we get more Emily this season, but more Emily doesn't mean more Calleigh/Delko, writers. Keep it subtle, the minute it becomes a fore-story, instead of a back-story, its time for one of them to leave (i.e. GSR)

although, not a spoiler, I whipped something together in preparation for the new season, its been a very long time since I've made a fan video, but, I found the perfect song for it, so please enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91qw6dJxhs

Last edited:
Not really a spoiler, just a nice photo of Adam Rodriguez from yesterday.
22311722391701431225117.jpg

Right, when the plane went down. So they must have been filming the scene that comes directly after.

Grr... I wish we could get photos of the whole cast or at least David.

Right, when the plane went down. So they must have been filming the scene that comes directly after.

Grr... I wish we could get photos of the whole cast or at least David.

I doubt that they're all in the same place at the same time, so getting a group shot would be tough...

I'd love to see a group shot of them doing something silly...for a supposedly funny cast, I ain't seeing a whole lot of funniness.

Also, football is officially back, thus I'm now convinced that this will be CSI: Miami's final season.

I hate sports...

Last edited:
I ask for the same thing I ask for every year with CSI:Miami:

BALANCE.

I don't even care if there's some E/C happening all over again. I don't care if Eric gets shot in the head again and we spend 10 episodes worrying about it. I don't care if Horatio has more marital issues or if Calleigh gets caught in ANOTHER fire! All I want is for OTHER characters to receive the same kind of attention, consistency, and focus. That's always been too much to ask for, though. We still know close to nothing about Ryan's past/personal life, we get close to no fallout for other characters' ordeals, etc.

I'm a Libra. I need balance! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back