**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening to this thread?! In a matter of hours, it's degenerated from a friendly discussion of a television show to an ethical debate about prostitution, police conduct, and rape. Note to all of you, no matter what side you take: most of us come on this board to make friends and enjoy ourselves, not to bicker and mull over the horrors of true crime. I realize CSI Miami is a crime drama show, but it is fact, not fiction.

I hope one of the moderators can get this thread back on track before this argument drives away the fans who come here to "Talk CSI".

The ethical debate is relevant to the episode, and thus it's perfectly acceptable to discuss here, in my opinion...especially since there isn't any other thread on this whole forum to discuss true crime (that I'm aware of). Plus, the occasional debate keeps things lively. Talking about the same things constantly gets boring after awhile.

I for one am very excited for Season 10. The first few episodes sound promising, especially the storm chasers one and the one about this psychopathic doctor.

Seems like it's going to be a good season so far. :thumbsup:

Me too. I haven't seen season 9 yet (took a two year break from the show lol) but it sounds like it was a really good season. I'm hoping season 10 is great as well......

Definitely can't wait for the Ryan storyline. Or blurb, depending. ;)

About the Marisol thing- I'm like 99% sure it's going to be a flashback/dream kind of thing. I doubt they'll turn her into a zombie....though that might be kinda funny....haha

What is happening to this thread?! In a matter of hours, it's degenerated from a friendly discussion of a television show to an ethical debate about prostitution, police conduct, and rape. Note to all of you, no matter what side you take: most of us come on this board to make friends and enjoy ourselves, not to bicker and mull over the horrors of true crime. I realize CSI Miami is a crime drama show, but it is fact, not fiction.

I hope one of the moderators can get this thread back on track before this argument drives away the fans who come here to "Talk CSI".

I'd like to ask that bold-type formatting in the entirely of a post be refrained from use here. It's akin to posting in all caps, the both of which should be reserved for emphasis. It's hard for people to read posts that are all bold, so I would value cooperation in this matter. :)

Additionally, the topic is currently relevant to the discussion at hand. If that ceases to be the case (and topics can go off course a little; it's part of the evolution of discussion), then I would recommend either starting a separate thread for those interested in continuing the discussion, or starting a thread in Misc if it's not related any longer to CSI:Miami. That being said, it's up to the moderators to decide that, so I would appreciate if the job was left to either FieldMouse or myself. Definitely use the Notify function (the triangle located at the bottom left of the screen) if you feel that there's an issue and we'll review it. It's an excellent tool as it allows us to respond to the perceived problems in a timely fashion.

Finally, we must respect our fellow posters. As much as I love the occasional televised mud-wrestling match, it gets all over the walls in here and I've misplaced the mop. :p ;) So let's all keep that in mind. Thank you. :)

Hardline_pro said:
I for one am very excited for Season 10. The first few episodes sound promising, especially the storm chasers one and the one about this psychopathic doctor.

Seems like it's going to be a good season so far. :thumbsup:

Agreed. I'm really liking the diversity of the ideas. :) It's not all babes and jealousy so far, which is nice to see. I hope they can continue the trend.

Last edited:
Ayisha62. We learn about Horatio's past, primarily in season 4, though there may have been a reference earlier.

1) In Episode 401 "From the Grave", the confession scene is a very slight reference.

2) In Episode 415 "Skeletons", the last scene with the young woman Horatio was trying to protect is another partial reference.

3) Don't as the moment remember the episode or season, but Horatio is sitting, on a bench at the end of the episode, with a young blond boy. Here to there is also a reference.

4) In or just after Manhattan Manhunt" (the second half of the season 4 crossover with CSI NY) There is
a meeting between Horatio and Stetler where it is discussed again.

Finally --- if you put all the references together you get a very clear picture of Horatio's youth and what happened.

Hollyyo. I hope I spelled you name right. I agree with you. There seem to be some people who are posting very negative and actually attacking comments on this board lately. That's a real shame because most of us have come here chat and have fun with like minded people. These seem to be people with a whole different agenda.

An u no what? Coincidantly there all the episodes I hvnt seen! As for season 4 ,I've only seen the last four episodes online coz I desperately wanted to see the marriage of marisol and horatio, how she died an his reaction. Skeletons episode rings a bell Buh I need to watch it again. Well thanks a lot! I'll be on the lookout for them on tv XD xox

Hi Ayisha62. After speaking with a friend last night, I now know the episodes for the 2 references that did not have episode numbers.

The one with Horatio and Stetler was was 408 "Nailed" and was towards the beginning.

The one with the blond boy was 417 "Collision".

As I said, each gives a comment or two that are a small piece of the whole. It was kind of like having a puzzle fit together over the space of the season and if people didn't pay attention they missed it or got an incomplete puzzle.

Hi Ayisha62. After speaking with a friend last night, I now know the episodes for the 2 references that did not have episode numbers.

The one with Horatio and Stetler was was 408 "Nailed" and was towards the beginning.

The one with the blond boy was 417 "Collision".

As I said, each gives a comment or two that are a small piece of the whole. It was kind of like having a puzzle fit together over the space of the season and if people didn't pay attention they missed it or got an incomplete puzzle.

Yh ur right...it does sound like a puzzle! Coz i remember watching nailed and collision episodes and even though i watch cz of horatio.. i still didn't get that part. Maybe if i see them from begining to end ill hv a clear picture of his past. Anyways thanks a lot!!! I reely appreciate it XD xox

Agreed. And Horatio acts like he wants to marry them. :shifty:

Maybe he actually dislikes prostitutes, and knows that if he marries them, they'll die. :shifty: A form of passive murder, maybe?

I haven't seen season 9 yet (took a two year break from the show lol) but it sounds like it was a really good season.

Personally, if I never watch the majority of season 9 again, I'll die happy. It had some great episodes, such as the season premiere, and the 200th episode, the season finale was fantastic too, but... Too much Horatio/Eric vigilante justice in the rest for my liking.

I want to sincerely apologize for upsetting any members here. I really really am sorry. :( I hurt some people's feelings and that is not what I intended to do. Please know my opinions are that, MY own opinions. But when I read my previous post and then some replies I saw that some were hurt and offended.

I also have noticed some people become friends here and that is a wonderful bonus at this site. But if you will let me redeem myself, I will be more careful of my comments from now on. I do usually make good replies but my opinion got in the way the last couple of days.

Once more, please accept my humblest apologies and thank you all for your previous and future feedback. I respect your feedback to my earlier post. Thank you.

Take good care and have a great day everyone.

Linda

Me too. I haven't seen season 9 yet (took a two year break from the show lol) but it sounds like it was a really good season. I'm hoping season 10 is great as well......

Definitely can't wait for the Ryan storyline. Or blurb, depending. ;)

Season 9 is a vast improvement over season 8 when it comes to Ryan and the return to an emphasis on the team. Hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:

About the Marisol thing- I'm like 99% sure it's going to be a flashback/dream kind of thing. I doubt they'll turn her into a zombie....though that might be kinda funny....haha

Why do now I have this image of Marisol chasing Horatio screaming "MORE BRAINS"?!!:lol::lol:

Sorry long day;)

Why do now I have this image of Marisol chasing Horatio screaming "MORE BRAINS"?!!:lol::lol:

Hehehe i got an image of Marisol with her arms out chasing Horatio saying " BRAINS I NEED BRAINS"

Sorry :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back