Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Hiya again. Does anybody have a picture of the Riley Adams / Lauren Smith name credit and one of the new Paul Guilfoyle / Brass Credit. It would be a Great Help in my CSI Slideshow :):lol:.Thankyou again for the Fishburne and Szmanda name credits...

CATHERINE: What Kind of perverse game are you playing here, Gil
GRISSOM: I'm not a Pervert
-6x01: Bodies in Motion

Hiya again. Does anybody have a picture of the Riley Adams / Lauren Smith name credit and one of the new Paul Guilfoyle / Brass Credit. It would be a Great Help in my CSI Slideshow :):lol:.Thankyou again for the Fishburne and Szmanda name credits...

How about these? Sorry the quality isn't great. I had to get them from the CBS video site.

Lauren 1
Lauren 2
Paul 1
Paul 2

Hope this helps! :)

I'm looking for screencaps of episode 9x11 the grave Shift. Does anyone know a site, link or something else where I can find them?

Thankyou!. These were a great help :) Does anybody have the Robert Joy and AJ Buckley Name Credits from CSI NY and The new Catherine Willows Credit. Please (Holds out Rich Tea Biscuits). Smokey, Do You still have the bee one? If you could post the link, i'd be very greatful :)

Last edited:
This might be a tough one...

I'm looking for far angle screencaps of CSI Las Vegas. Something where you see a lot of scenery, like houses, the crime scene, a street, etc but can still make out the actors...something like this

atdoe1.jpg

Does anybody know if there are screencaps from the New York ep (last season I believe) that has the 3-D puzzles in it. I'm interested in the scenes with the puzzles.

Susan

Which puzzles are the 3-D ones? The ones with the words on the t-shirts? If so I can get them for ya blackflag, let me know!

Does anybody know if there are screencaps from the New York ep (last season I believe) that has the 3-D puzzles in it. I'm interested in the scenes with the puzzles.

Susan

Which puzzles are the 3-D ones? The ones with the words on the t-shirts? If so I can get them for ya blackflag, let me know!

Thanks, I found some a couple of days ago at the Learning to Fall Gallery. I went through episode descriptions until I found the episode I wanted and searched using the episode name. :) They were used in the season 4 ep One Wedding and a Funeral. (They are puzzles that aren't flat, they are in the shape of the building or whatever the puzzle is of. I have one in the shape of the Millinium Falcon from Star Wars)

Susan

Last edited:

Susan

Heres a few pictures of the puzzle Susan: 1 2 3 4 5

ETA: Oh you found them :)

This might be a tough one...

I'm looking for far angle screencaps of CSI Las Vegas. Something where you see a lot of scenery, like houses, the crime scene, a street, etc but can still make out the actors...
I have a few Steffi but not many and they arent the best for scenery either ;):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thankyou!. These were a great help :) Does anybody have the Robert Joy and AJ Buckley Name Credits from CSI NY and The new Catherine Willows Credit. Please (Holds out Rich Tea Biscuits). Smokey, Do You still have the bee one? If you could post the link, i'd be very greatful :)

Robert Joy AJ Buckley

Not sure which Marg one you wanted: 1 2 3

Hope that helps guys :)

Back