Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Thankyou So Much. This really does help. I Have nearly every Pic now from all 3 series (except the Bee Suit Grissom). If anybody has that please post. But Thanks again. :):lol::)

And does anybody have the Wallace Langham, Robert David Hall and George Eads season 9 Credits. And does anybody Have the new Calleigh Duquesne name title from the season 7. Pretty Please

Last edited:
Thankyou So Much. This really does help. I Have nearly every Pic now from all 3 series (except the Bee Suit Grissom). If anybody has that please post. But Thanks again. :):lol::)

And does anybody have the Wallace Langham, Robert David Hall and George Eads season 9 Credits. And does anybody Have the new Calleigh Duquesne name title from the season 7. Pretty Please

Best I can do for Grissom. I thought I had it somewhere, but I didn't. Had to get it off of You Tube, so the quality stinks.

Bee suit 1
Bee suit 2

Does anybody have the new Wallace Langham / David Hodges Name Title, The new Robert Hall / Al Robbins Name Title and the new George Eads / Stokes Name Title. If you could post them it would be Great. :thumbsup:

Does anybody have the new Wallace Langham / David Hodges Name Title, The new Robert Hall / Al Robbins Name Title and the new George Eads / Stokes Name Title. If you could post them it would be Great. :thumbsup:

Could you not have asked for them all at once? :lol: Remember, too, about not double posting. You can just edit your previous post. ;)

Okay, here are some more. :)

Doc 1
Doc 2
Wallace
George 1
George 2
George 3

As Dragonfly already asked a few posts up -

CSIFANATIC, please don't double post. You have up to 24 hours to edit a post.

All you need to do is click the edit button. If you have any questions about this - please let us know.

Thanks Smokey.

Hi. This is my last post for intro screencaps. I will list all the others i need now instead of posting them seperetly. :)

OK Firstly Does anybody have the Rex Linn, Eva La Rue and Megalyn Emishswone (can't spell it :lol:) Name Credits from CSI Miami. And also William Peterson and Gary Dourdans name credit (from Season 9 Episode 1) and Jorja Fox's name credit from season 8. and lastly Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakredes, Eddie Cahill and Hill Harpers name Credits from the new season of CSI NY (Gasps for breath, cough) :lol: Ok So I've got all them out of the way (I've tried capping off the CBS Website, but it won't let me :(). Shouldn't need anymore now :)

If anybody could help, Please Post, I would be extremely greatful. And Sorry For Double Posting.

CATHERINE: Soup Sandwich
NICK: Should of taken the elevator down

th_00-03-09.jpg

Thanks both of you. and while I'm posting does anybody know a link to a good site where they have screencaps of the season 9 intro of CSI :).

CATHERINE: Soup Sandwich
NICK: Should of taken the elevator down

-9x02: The Happy Place

th_00-03-09.jpg

CALLEIGH ROCKS!!!!!!

Does anyone have a link to where I can download the gimp program? I want to see if it'll work on my laptop (despite the fact that it didn't work on my PC).

Does anyone have a link to where I can download the gimp program? I want to see if it'll work on my laptop (despite the fact that it didn't work on my PC).

here you go:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

If you need any help in using it I can help! I use it to make all of my graphics.

Does anyone know where I can find smokey textures like the ones used in these icons:
011ded.png
014drd.png
017-1.png
made by montivernage of Livejournal.
(PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE ICONS! THANKS!)

Last edited:
Does anybody read these threads :lol:.

Please Please could somebody post the LaRue, Linn, Dourdan, Peterson, Fishburne (STARRING) and Fox name credits please :).

Thanks, Shazza. We'll see if it works on my laptop. :lol:

ETA: Didn't work. It's too large to save to my memory stick and the cd drive on my laptop doesn't work. Plus my laptop has windows 2000 professional and I'm not sure gimp will work with that version.

Oh well... I guess I'll just have to continue to use photoscape until my pc is fixed.

Last edited:
Back