Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

Just to let you guys know, lament and I will be asking that all our shippers stick a rating on all fanfics/etc that you link to from here. As you know, you can't put a direct link to any R or NC-17 material. So, to make life easier for your mods, we are asking that you rate all the work you link to, whether it be PG, PG13, or whatever.

We'll be posting a sticky thread in shippers very soon giving ratings systems, advice, etc, and we'd appreciate your co-operation of this. Many thanks

ooooh uh, ohhhh how about Sara and Alex :D go to a resturant - or a night club, and they are watching a suspect - but he looks in their direction and starts to act suspisus (cannot spell) so Sara and Vartann have to act like a couple - while at the same time - trying to watch this guy to see if the prime suspect will show up or something like that.....

Wow, you read my mind! I was thinking of writing a story where they're on a stake, but in the car. But it was actually a very boring story, as all they did was talk. So this works better.

Boy, I love fanfic challenges :D

I like any plot where Vartann has to protect Sara from a vicious villain

... by taking his shirt off.

LOL - If anyone writes this fic, let me know - I wanna read it! :D Also, if there's one where Sara has to take her shirt off... oops, no, again - foiled by the PG13 rating :D

I have to say, I'm warming up to Vartan - at first glance I didn't find him attractive, but I'm starting to come round (his major failing is the lack of scruff... :D )

Alex Vartann and Sara Sidle in... Shirtless Crime Fighters.

Coming this fall to NBC.

You know, I was looking at a picture of him the other day and I thought, "I think he would look nice with a bit of a scruff."

Great minds!

But he also looks great clean shaven.

Yeah, but he's HOT anyway. Gah. I wanna lick his cheek.

bloodlines2.jpg

Dont we all, I think he would look great with some facial hair, maybe we see him unshaved when he has stayed over a certain CSI's apartment :devil:

Back