Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

She's all, "hmm, wait a second. Who is this guy? My God, he's hot. Oh yeah. Well, hello there, Mr. Sidle. We're looking a little hot today, aren't we? Would you like go back to my apartment for a little Chinese and then some..."

Warrick: Sara! What the hell are you thinking about?
Sara: Um... puppies and kitties?

mouahahahahhah and on this one? what is she thinking?
normal_509mc_110.jpg

love your idea by the way :D

She's thinking, "I wonder what he would do if I just kissed him. Look at me! Look at me, Vartann! I'm about to kiss you! Hey, is that your flashlight or are you just happy to see... oh, that is your flashlight."

Okay, I need fic. I need fic, people. Somebody write something. Anything.

noreanne im waiting for your video!!!!!!!! hope you will post it soon, welcome here girl ;)

sissi59100, as promised, my much overdue vid. Its slighty angsty but I have tried my best. Hope you guys will like it :D

This Way -->

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* AMAZING.....BEAUTIFUL......VARTANN.....SARA......LOVE YOU NOREANNE......*dead*

Awww..thank you both. Glad you loved it. It was kinda difficult to get the clips of the both of them but I shall try my best next time :D

Let me know if you guys have any other requests. I'd be more then happy to do it....
:D

Love the video, Noreane. It really put me in the mood.

Someone inspire me to work on this S/V fic.

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo midnight!!!!! lol hopeyou will finish your fic soon cause im waiting for hotness :p

Real scenes. Sigh.

Imagine Sara walking into the lab, and Catherine noticing her lipstick is smeared, and then Catherine is called out to a scene, Vartann is the detective, and before she kneels down to inspect the body, she notices there's lipstick on his shirt collar, same shade as Sara's.

Heh.

Real scenes. Sigh.

Imagine Sara walking into the lab, and Catherine noticing her lipstick is smeared, and then Catherine is called out to a scene, Vartann is the detective, and before she kneels down to inspect the body, she notices there's lipstick on his shirt collar, same shade as Sara's.

Heh.

it would be very funny :lol: or sara getting out of a closet at the lab with her clothes off..... ans then later vartann comes out of the same closet too :lol:

Back