Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

If they do reveal Vartan's first name is, I rather Sara sticks to calling him Vartan. It just sounds intense.

Unless everyone else calls him Vartann and Sara starts calling him Alex (or whatever name). It'll make everyone wonder why she calls him by his first name when no one else does :D.

Or honey. Heh.

I need a plot bunny, guys. The stories I'd started are in my other computer, which is dead, so I can't access them.

maybe Grissom gave Sara lots of files to carry down the lab - Greg runs by and knocks them out of her hands, Greg doesnt stop he has to get to a scene quickly, Grissom is about to walk towards Sara - who is on the floor picking up the files on her hands and knees, Grissom is about four steps away when Vratann shoots around the corner, about 1 step infront of Gil - he surprises Gil, and seeing Sara on the floor, Vartann helps her - leaving Gil to walk back to the lab.

Or They could be at a scene and Sara trips - and guess who catches her :devil: then she asks him on a date as a thank you..

or

Sara and vartann are at a scene and a witness gets angry ( or a suspect they are questioning at the station - it works both ways) And Vartann protects Sara, then they ahve a nice bit when Sara is patching up Vatann :D

Back