Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

I really like this ship, and would love to see Sara and Vartann together (assuming my first ship GSR sinks).

And for ammunition, I just watched the actor who plays Vartann in a made-for-tv movie based on a Harlequin romance where he plays a cop protecting a witness to a murder (has to move in with beautiful chef/witness to protect her) :devil:. Lots of shirtless or nearly shirtless scenes (yep, Sara is in for a REAL treat). So somebody sees him as a cop who has a way with the ladies.......

I watched that movie a couple of years ago. The name of it was "Recipe for Revenge." Leanne, they usually repeat it on cable, The Women's Entertainment Channel. WE for short.

Not Lifetime. :D They usually repeat it on the WE channel. Do you get the Women's Entertainment Channel?

Sorry Leannethemouse, I checked the W website and the movie is not being aired again any time soon. But I will definitely post in this thread if I see it about to air again, ok?

It was a light, quirky comedy, and basically Alex Carter played Det. Vartan only with a different name, occasionally fewer clothes, and a couple of PG steamy love scenes.

Back