Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Hey, y'all!

I've got a Q: Does anyone think Nickleback's FAR AWAY can be a Sandle song?

I'm listening to it now and, IMO, I think it's good enough. :D.

Ya tanglewood14! Far Away is a good sandles song!!
I also like Lips of an Angel by Hinder... even though you have to listen to it from Sara's point of view which is hard cause on of the lyrics is "my girl's in the next room" so just replace girl with grissom! he he!

Yeah. I've got another PERFECT one in mind.

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.

:devil: Go figure...

Far Away is a good Sandle song, I definitely agree. Lips of an Angel is too :). Replace girl with Grissom? Then the lyrics would be "My Grissom's in the next room" That made me :lol:

I just noticed that a lot of Sandle songs could be Grillows songs as well .. there are a lot of parallels between the two relationships, really. But, moving on --

I just watched .. I forget the name of the episode lol, but it was the one where Greg asked Sara about Hank and said "What's he got that I don't?" It was just soooo cute. And then when he didn't want to give her the results until she gave him an answer. In the next scene, she has the results, so I guess she gave him an answer. Wonder what she said. Maybe she just kissed him. Because she really, really could, you know.

ETA: Love your location TheCoroner :D

ooooooh ya!.... oooooooor...
Listen to Your Heart by DHT
ok it's 2 AM where i am and i have to be at my friends house by ten to go to the football game... sooo... i'm totally going to bed... tomorrow i'll post my entire list of Sandle/CaRWash songs just for you Tang!

I just watched .. I forget the name of the episode lol, but it was the one where Greg asked Sara about Hank and said "What's he got that I don't?" It was just soooo cute.

That was part of our Sandle Moments list.

I remember seeing my first Sandle moment two years ago. The one where Marcia Cross guest starred.

"I could really kiss you right now".

Hey guys. Please take some time to read over the Shipper Central rules pinned at the top of the forum. They have been put into one post for easier access. Especially read the part listed under SPAM.

Shipper Central Rules

I'll post the graphics soon :devil:. Soon enough, I promise. :)

Well, what about We Are Your Friends by Justice vs. Simian? It's kind of techno, not really noisy techno, more electric, but it fits Sandles sooo well!

I want to see the Fannysmackin' promo! *goes off to CBS website* :p I can't wait, I so can't wait.

i like thi couple but.. i dont know... its.. its... EK! em... they look good together but... DANM! i dont know... they aren't grissom and sara... xP

I wanna see the 'Fannysmakin' promo too, but stupid computer wont load it *kicks computer* :( But i cant wait til Fannysmakin and the sandle moment and hopefully theyll be loads, especially after the whole BTK2 scene :)

Thanks for your opinion GSRSupahFan, glad to hear u like this couple and you're right they do look amazing together :) but obviuosly i think that sandle is fanatastic and they should be together cos they're perfect for each other, but thats just IMO too :)

Anyway, i finally watched Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye tonight and there was a really sweet sandle scene where Sara laughs at Gregs joke, when he says 'I don't see homicide anywhere on the schedule' :lol: I love the fact that she is really the only one who laughs at his jokes, thats why they're made for each other, they have the same sense of humour :)

GSRSupahFan, Im glad to hear you think they look good together too. Just wondering.. What do you mean by they are "ek"? Kinda lost me there. :)

:lol: Nicki, that joke was so not funny!! But Sara thought it was hilarious!!! :D I loved that part too. I thought for sure after he said that, there would be an awkard silence but nope! Thanks Sara. :p

:D That's one of the reason I love Sandle, he can always make her smile and laugh. We don't get to see her do that often, except of course when she's with Greg. Can't wait to see what happens in next weeks episode.

Me neither, roll on Fannysmakin'.

Maybe the sandle scene will give Sara the chance to make Greggo laugh too, would be interesting to see what she'd say. She can be quite sarcastic,like in KKBB, when she says to Greg 'Sure. I wouldn't wanna damage priceless forty year old carpeting' Even if it wasnt funny, Greg would probably laugh anyway :)

I finally caught Toe Tags last night and thought it was booooorrrriiing. Disappointing ep all in all, plus no Sandle or The Love. sigh. I didn't see the promo for Fannysmackin'.. I guess I could go dl it on cbs.com, but I'm very lazy. I'll wait until someone transcribes it for me, or until sarahvma links me to it.. and I know she will :D

I can't wait for Fannysmackin'. The commercials look so dang good! I hope it's better than the other episodes that have happened so far, because I have been really disapointed in the last three. Hopefully there will be sandle on Thursday. One little moment is all I need to last me weeks of happiness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back