Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Yeah, indeed! :) I loved the scene Sara asking Greg out. That was one of my favorites. I went for season 5 too, lol. Just as all of you. But I liked season 2 too, actually. Especially Bully For You. Greg asking Sara to share breaks was such a 'squeeeee-moment'.

I voted for season 5 :) I think thats when Sara started to realise that Greg is more mature now and she started to consider him as more then a friend ;). Well Jorja Fox said something like that. Season 5 was definatly the Sandle season :D I mean... they were in a shower together ;)

Definitely Season 5. They work together too much and the laughs and looks they kept exchanging? Unmistakably Sandle season.

~Jo

I love Bully For You! When Greg's going "A real man wouldn't mind." :D

And Greg asking Sara out was just... WHEE! I loved this part where Sara walks in, "Greg?" and he seems to get shocked up, and goes: "Heeey", and smiles nervously. Haha. :D

And Ren, Who Shot Sherlock was amazing! Sara just walked up to him immediately and hugged him, first of everyone. Yay. :)

I voted for Season 5 of course. Nothing has topped sharing a shower yet. I loved how they worked together most of the season and of course, the hug in Who Shot Sherlock.

Anyways, as to whether or not they keep their relationship a secret when it happens, I'm going against popular opinion in saying they'll let people know. I think they would start off by telling Nick first, since they are both closer to him than anyone else. Then eventually tell everyone else after a few weeks, so they can see that it hasn't effected how they do their jobs.

Season 6 was so/so with Sandle moments, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye was a good one, along with Gum Drops. I still like season 5 best.

Defenitely season 5! So many wonderful Sandle scenes there. But I basically love the entire season for being so damn shippy, since there are so many good scenes for my three favourite ships.
I voted season 2 though, because I knew everyone would vote season 5. :devil: Well, it had Greg asking Sara out! :D

Survey says: season five is the most sandley! Looks like I have to agree with the majority. I know that Organ Grinder has the super awesome "I could really kiss you" scene, but hoestly, you cannot argue with sharing a shower! :devil:

Greg would totally blow the secret under pressure. Or he'll brag to Nick. But it would be hilarious.

(Off-topic... I don't know how many people read the Garfield comic strips, but recently the owner, Jon, finally has a girlfriend! :D I don't know why, but his goofiness and overall excitement of finally dating the good vet, Liz, vaguely reminded me of Greg. So cute... yeah... I'll be going now, seeing as how I embarrassed myself with that little tidbit.
Redface.gif
)

You didn't, Hestia! It was quite funny to read!

Organ Grinder was so cute! I could really kiss you is one of my favorite Sandle-quotes. Warrick or Nick would be the first person to know Sara and Greg are dating, I think. Sorry about my crappy english. "I saw everything."

sandersidle said:
I wouldnt be surprised if he went into the halls and yelled "IM DATING SARA SIDLE!" Awwwwwwwwww :lol:

Awww! :D :D i can just picture that! it would be soooo cute. i would prolly like die from cuteness. lol.

i voted for season three because of Revenge Is Best Served Cold. i just love that episode. and there's some good sandle moments. also Play With Fire.

ETA: Aww... Jon has a girlfriend! :D

I'm not voting because they're ALL great!!
I especially loved that epsiode where Greg and Sara were processing the car and Sara told Greg to pull out the bullet and when he found it, he just jerked it out and body juice went all over his face and went in his mouth and Sara handed him a wad of tissues while saying, "Grissom would be proud." And Greg stuffed the tissue wad whole in his mouth, turned it around, and pulled it straight back out. And then for the rest of the processing of the car, he wore a mask like the coroners do whenever they cut open a body! It was awesome. :lol:

^^I only did that because I'm not sure if they got to that episode yet in Europe. (Whichever part of Europe you're in.)^^

Haha and then Greg was like was like "He would have tasted it.. On perpose" :lol: That was a cute part :D

I kinda of wanted to vote for season 7, just because of the spoiler but who knows what else is going to happen, so.. Yeahh :rolleyes: :lol:

I felt so bad for Greg in that scene! He got human goo in his mouth. Yuck, I can't even imagine what that would taste like. But I always laugh later when we see him wearing the helmet with face guard.

Ewww, spoilers are just as bad as human goo!! Stay away!! Evil! *runs away*

Oh my gosh, did anyone NOT vote for season 5? Well, I did anyway. While the earlier episodes had more full-on Greg hitting on Sara action, season 5 was when she truly started to see him as an equal, not just a kid with a crush. They worked many hours together, and obviously became good friends.. perhaps more. After that great season, 6 kind of felt like a let-down in terms of Sandle moments.

They were best friends! I think it's funny, because I always compare my life to the situations between them. :)
The looks between Sara and Greg (especially in the 5th season, but in the 3rd too) are sooo cute. He's really the only one that can make her laugh and smile. <3

*sneaks in*

I can't make up my mind between S3 or S5. S3 is how I started to love Sandle. And S5 is a great Sandle season... Hmm... I'll get back later when I've made up my mind :D

I hope I could start the Sandle RP tonight. But I'm not sure how to start it... I need to see some fast cars whiz by first, then maybe in between pit stops I'll get an idea :lol: Weird, I know... :lol: but ideas come when you least expecting it, don't they?

*off to watch Formula1 GP :D*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back