Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

It really is my birthday, and hint to the writers, I want a bucket load o' Sandle! But dark chocolate M&M's are okay...with the Sandle!...hehehehe, I got a dancing snowman for my birthday...now to write my speech on why to buy fair trade goods...to the Nerd-Cave, away!!!

2. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Sorry its late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY araSgerG, hope you had a great day :) * Hands positivity cookies, Blue Hawaiian and Sandle Birthday Cake* :)

Yeah as best man i think Greg would choose Nick, and in the early seasons i think Sara would have gone for another friend as maid of honor but now i think shed go for Catherine.

I can also see them getting the Doc ordaned on the internet and then having him perform the ceremony! :lol:

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

araSgerG, Happy Birthday, sweetie. :D I hope you're having a great day. Sandle cookies for you and a blueberry milkshake! And some M&Ms. :)

Me too. :) He'll be so happy for them. I love him! And Catherine would bee gorgeous as the maid of honor. God; I'm just so happy thinking about this... Oh dear-- I have the sudden urge to write a fanfic now! Right now. I have to! This could be the first time I've ever written a Sandles fic. I'm only used to writing Danny/Lindsay fics, including some Smacked scenes... but now I'm really interested to write some Sandles fic! They're so adorable!

4. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yes, yes, yes! Go write those fics! It's chracter building I tell ya. ;)

The Doc getting ordained online? Sweet. XD. I would LOVE to see that. :D

And there would be pretty flowers and the whole crime lab would be there and Papa and Nana Olaf.....oh this is great! I'm going to have really good dreams now....

Okay another question-
    What would Greg and Sara get eachother for Chrsitmas?

I think that Greg would get her a stuffed animal of some sort, one that represented an inside joke between the two of them. Or he would get her a necklace. Ever wonder where she got those necklace's from in the occasional episode?
    I suppose she would get him a hevy metal band t-shirt or maybe something else. Not really sure.
    (though she could just give him herself.... :devil: )

5. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

*Starts running wildly throughout the thread* I'm late! I'm late! Oh my! Oh gosh, I'm late! To say Happy B-Day to araSgerG! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!! *Stops running* Um...did I just do that? :lol: Ooops?

Anyway, back on track, Happy Late Birthday from me araSgerG! I sent some Sandle Cookies and Cake over to Arkansas for ya! Unspiked, of course! :D.

I think Greg would be secretive and give her lots of clues around the crimelab leading up to something really special...in her locker maybe? He'd probably buy her more than one gift though, but maybe he wouldn't have to buy any at all. I mean, if Greg confessed his undying love to me, I'd be ecstatic. Sara would probably get Greg some punk rock C.D, or maybe tickets to a Manson concert? Something to do with his taste in music. Although, I think he'd be more than pleased just to have Sara.

Okay, gotta get this out. I was watching Peter Pan, the cartoon version, with my two neices-They decided to have a Disney day-and I couldn't help thinking of Greg in a little green outfit and that pointy hat thing that Peter Pan always wears...Then it came to me... Greg Sanders: The Boy Who Never Grew Up. Doesn't it seem that way sometimes. Especially when he was in the lab, but even out in the field he cracks jokes and acts funny. Just thought I'd share that since it's been bugging me :lol:

6. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Ha, Sabster YES Greg in a Peter Pan costume! *drools* that would mean he'd be wearing spandex too.... :eek: that's just plain sexy.

Yeah honestly, if Greg confessed his love to ME I'd rpobably faint from shock. And then I'd squee. I think Greg would be even MORE pleased to just get Sara telling him she loves him than any CD!

PSST-make sure everyone is packed! Don't leave anything behind!!

7. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Yes, Sara could give him a gift of love...awww, isn't that sappy? Way too sappy for me...in fact...I think there'd be something kinda humorous involved in Sara's Christmas gift to Greg...like a copy of Weird Al's song 'White and Nerdy' or something. And he would introduce her to the Gods of Rock!...or at least something sorta upbeat...like Yellowcard! Yeah! CD's of luv!

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I missed araSgerG's birthday? :eek: Oh no! Happy (late) birthday, and I hope you had a wonderful day! I would send you cookies, but everyone's already beaten me to the punch. (Hmmmm... I'll send you some fruit punch! :))

Greg as Peter Pan? Honestly, I've heard Greg dressed as a punk, and as a pirate but I believe this one wins in terms or orginality (if not a bit odd). But I am curious about him in tights, so I won't complain. :lol:

As for a gift (Christmas or otherwise), I guess Sara could get him something for his other hobbies (everyone suggested music). Like a body suit for when he goes surfing, or a really rare coin for his collection...
    OH! She could get him liquid latex! :devil: That's the gift that keeps on giving!

9. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

:lol: I was laughing so hard when I read this Hestia! Seriously, though it keeps on giving! Oh damn. If only we had had that as an option for the thread title. 'Sara and Greg #9-Latex Keeps On Giving' :lol:
    That would be so great. Okay new question-

When they confess their undying love for eachother where will it be? At the lab? In the field? While interviewing a suspect? :lol: Or in the locker-room? Or anywhere you can think of. ;)

10. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

:lol:, Hestia, if only, if only... :lol:

At first, I'd say that it doesn't matter where they confess their undying love for each other, as long as they're telling the truth. But if it had to be a time and place, then I'd say:
    Place: Desert, just the two of them...and the stars...getting a little soppy now, aren't I? :rolleyes:

Time: Sara's birthday, Valentines day, New Years Eve? :D

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

The desert would be cute. :lol:

Valentine's Day is supposed to be secret, so then they'd still not know who their secret admirer is. :D So I'd say New Year's Eve is pretty sweet. Then can celebrate the new year together then. ;)

Ziva__David, while interviewing a suspect?! LOL. That'd be funny. Maybe a nice idea for a fic. And I had another idea for a fic too... woot, I should start writing. Then it might be done when the new thread's here. :D *runs off to write*

12. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yeah I was thinking that you know it would be one of those serious "So you did kill her." and then Greg would be like, 'I love you.' and Sara'd go, "GREG! WE'RE ON A HOT CASE!" :lol:

Perfect idea for a fic SaraStar, go write!

No but seriously, I think it would be if they had just finished a case (and it happened to be a fair) Greg would go, 'Let's ride the Ferris Wheel Sara!' and then when they were perched on the top he'd tell her.........so romantic.
    And then they'd start making out and then Greg would be like"How about my place?" and then, well, you know what happens then. :devil:

13. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

My ideal Sara wedding gown: Something silky, with a low neckline and something that is not poofy, like you said. Probabaly have her hair in a bun.

Greg would probably is a customed suit that would still show his wild side and he'd be smiling like a dork.

*squee* That made me excited as hell!

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I can imagine her hair half-tied back in soft feminine curls and a very plain, but classy and beautiful dress. Relatively low neckline and oh my God! Greg would look adorable in his cute tux!

Just don't wear that HAT! (The funny gypsy thingy!) :D

15. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

LOL, yeah. He'd scream over the noise: 'Hey, Sara!' And she'd be like: 'What?!'. 'I love you!' 'What?! 'I LOVE YOU!' and then the rollercoaster goes down. Hahaaa, I can totally picture it. :D And when the ride is finished and they get out of the rollercoaster, she'll say: 'I love you too.' :)

There! I've already written a fic. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.