Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

:lol: That was great, SaraStar! Gosh, my fanfic! I was supposed to update last friday! Me so slow :rolleyes:.

Okay, the Sandle wedding is gonna be great! OOOH, here's a wedding related question. Where would they go on their honeymoon? I'd say Greg would beg to go to Hawaiia-did I spell it right :lol:-since he asked Nick(?) if Grissom would let him go. :D I'm not sure if it was Nick he asked. :eek:, I'm so bad!

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I have a Sandle-fanfic running too, sheesh, I should update it :p

Sandle wedding? Well, Sara wants to be independent, but if they're ever going to get married, then Sara would wear something classy, but not too feminine. Greg would wear a rock star-tux. Honeymoon? Hawaii, yes, I think that's a great destination for those too. Blue Hawaiian! *looks at Sabser's siggy*, yes, that's a great destination indeed. Hmm, Europe maybe? Not Paris, because I think Sara would think that's too romantic. Maybe Amsterdam? It's the city they'd both love. It has a bit of a rebellious image, and it fits Sara and Greg. And well, I live near Amsterdam, so, I could show them the city? Together with SaraStar :lol:.

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh yeah, we'd definitely do that, Roos! We'll be their guides, since we know all the cool places. :)
    They can take their honeymoon photo next to a living statue on the Dam! :lol: There are some really creepy ones there, so that'd be a special photo. :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

hahaha, yeah i can totally see the whole wedding thing working, surprised it hasn't happened yet. I mean anyone remember one of my favourite quotes...
    GREG: (to Sara) You say jump, i say, how high?
    Hey SaraStar can i move to Miami and be a guide too? hehehe

5. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Ah! Link! Link! I'm dying to read it! Maybe I'll just go searching for it. I'm up for an adventure!

Maybe for their honeymoon they'd go to Austrailia. I don't what made me think of that, but I can just imagine Greg picking a random place that's beautiful etc and Sara agreeing because she loves him so much. *sigh*

6. PurejoySandleFan

PurejoySandleFan Civilian

Hey everyone,
    I've been a lurker for sometime, read through the entire thread, and finally decided to join.
    I think that the wedding wuld be outside with Sara in a silk like form fitting fown. As for the honeymoon, I agree with everyone that's said Hawaii, it's such a Sandle place.

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Whoa, y'all have gotten way ahead of me.
    First things first: What have I missed?! Someone please update me.

And another thing: I've heard Jamaica was beautiful. ;) They could go there on their honeymoon.

8. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Wow. Very close to a new thread! :D

Welcome, PurejoySandleFan! Love your display name, it describes me too :)

As for Sara & Greg's honeymoon, I can picture it being someplace weirdly exotic. Like maybe an Asian country. I don't know why, I just think that Greg in one of those Japanese kimono's would be the cutest thig ever. And I think Sara would agree ;)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow, there's like three more posts until a new thread! :eek: Keep posting people! We're almost there! (3 lines of course ;))

Welome to the thread PurejoySandleFan! :D Your just in time for a new thread!

Hmm.. A Sandle honeymoon? I say Mexico. It would be really romatic at night. They could stay at a resort right on the beach and at night go for walks along the beach. Then during the day they could go swimming at one of the pools and go to the little swim up bars. (I love those things :lol:) Then going swimming in the ocean. Maybe Sara would think it's too cold, (it rarely is) and then Greg would pick her up over his shoulder and run with her into the water. Awww. *sighs*

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Woooo! Welcome PurejoySandleFan, always great to see another sandle fan! Quick, someone get Ziva__David to come and sing the welcome sandle song! :D
    Looks like you've joined us right as we're going to move into a new thread, so make sure you don't get lost when we move. ;)

szmandatogoholic it's been craziness all around as we approach a new thread. "Looks like The Fannysmackin' Effect" for the win! (I voted for it, BTW)

Anyway, you didn't really miss too much. We continued talking about a possible sandle weddings and delved into what kinds of jobs we'd like to have if we could attend such a wonderful event. (Silhouette claimed photographer and I sort of copied her. :lol: What can I say - you can never have too many pics of those two beautiful people!)
    Then we moved onto what they would get each other for Christmas. 'Tis the season I suppose. Now Ziva__David is making me consider changing my signature again because I really do like the phrase 'liquid latex is the gift that keeps on giving.' (possible thread title contender? Probably not :p) But I'll stick with my current signature; trying to drum up some more viewers over at my ficlet suggestions thread. *hint hint*
    Oh and the evolution from wedding talk to honeymoon vacation destinations was inevitable.

I believe that covers it, and I guess I'll add my thought on where they should go for their Honeymoon... hmmmm...
    THEY CAN VISIT NEW YORK CITY! Greg's been here and I wanna show them around! *pleads to TPTB... but knows it's futile.*

11. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome to the sandle thread PurejoySandleFan *hands positivity cookies and blue hawaiian*

Oh yeah I totally agree with NYC [/b]Hestia[/b] it would be a beautiful honeymoon, especially if they went in the winter (i think Sara would like a winter wedding) then they could go ice skating in Central Park (Sara taking Greg) and then Greg could take her to a concert in Time Square or something :D

Yep looks like Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin Effect" has won the new thread title :D :D :D

*quickly packs bag* Yeay new thread :D

12. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Kate? Oh, where is she? She needs to sing 'The Sandle Welcome Song' for PurejoySandleFan ! I would do it but I just can't remember it right now :lol: Anyway, Welcome to the almost old thread, PurejoySandleFan ! I see you've already been given cookies and Blue Hawaiian, but a little more wouldn't hurt, would it? *Hands said cookies and coffee to PurejoySandleFan * :D

You know, maybe we should set up an around the world cruise for Greg and Sara's honeymoon. That way, we could all be tour guides! :lol: and they'd also get to see all the places we've listed. :rolleyes:
    *Tries to roll up and 8 foot map of the World and fails* Um, a little help here? :lol:

13. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

WELCOME TO THE THREAD PUREJOYSANDLEFAN!

W-E-L-C-O-M-E
    SPELL IT OUT
    WELCOME TO THE SANDLE THREAD
    WHO'S THE PAIR WE SHIP IN HERE?
    SANDLE! SANDLE!
    I HOPE YOU LIKE
    SPIKING COFFEE, ATTACKING BUNNNIES
    AND SQUEEING OVER LITTLE SANDLE MOMENTS!
    WELCOME!
    Thank you, thank you very much.
    So welcome to the board, you can call me Kate!

Sorry my computer was down guys. But there, the song has been sung. :D

Yeah Greg in a kimono? That's a pretty hot image right there. And maybe if he goes in late June with Sara I could go with them to places, because I'm visiting Japan for two weeks then. :D

So last night's ep was a repeat, one with little Sandle action. Oh well. We'll get more next week right?

Again, welcome to the almost old thread PurejoySandleFan I hope you like it here.
    -Kate

14. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Yay, you did it, Kate! :D. You need an award, its amazing! :lol:.

Greg...Kimono? Hmmm, there's a thought. So, apparently, we have lots of costumes for Greg to dress in.
    1) Punk Greg
    2) Pirate Greg(Thank you Hestia for those two! :D)
    3) Peter Pan Greg
    4) Kimono Wearing Greg.
    5) (I Just thought of this since I'm weird! :lol: ) Superman Greg. He can save Sara! Sweet! :D

Kate's not gonna be here for two whole weeks! :eek: *Sob* It's such a shame. *Sniff* Someone else will have to sing the 'Welcome Song'! :lol:. Just Joking! I'm gonna miss ya!

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Guys.. There is already a new thread here. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.