Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

scene is from 4x4 and the Season is season five. You're lucky, kissmesweet. I only have season five on dvd, but I'm glad I have that season since it's an odd number. And what does that mean, everyone? Tee hee!
Thanks, Sab. You're the lushest thing ever. :)

My pleasure, kissmesweet! :D

Monkey's in tuxes? What is happening to our dreams? :lol: Well, I did have a dream once where Grissom and Ecklie were dressed in pink tutu's and started doing ballet in the DNA lab, but enough about that. *shudders* :lol:

Ah, well, as long as my dreams are Sandle dreams, I'm absolutely fine. I don't want to have a nightmare, if you know what I mean? :p

I tried to put up a post at school today, but since it has that stupid parental control thing-since when did teachers become our parents? :eek:-I couldn't get onto it. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to try and steer everyone back to a sandle topic/discussion. But now I have to think of a question....

Nicknames!
We all know about 'Sar' and 'Greggo'. What other nicknames would they give each other (whether they're together romantically or it's only friendly teasing)?
I'm not sure why that popped into my head, but I'm wondering what any of you can come up. For some reason, I can picture Sara calling Greg 'babe'. Or maybe that's something Greg could call Sara. (flirty or relationshippy - your call.) :)

Yes, it's good to get back on topic. Sorry for leading everyone in the wrong direction! *Tries to dodge cookies being thrown at self* :D

I don't know what Sara would call Greg, but Greg would probably make up some cute little nickname for her. Can't think of anything on the spot but, it'll probably be something just between the two of them.

Yeah, I agree with you Sabster, I think Greg would make up some cute little nickname that I cannot think of....but it would be like, a joke between them, and everyone else wouldn't get it XD

Hmm. Nicknames?! I think Sara would call Greg 'rockerloverboy' or something. I can totally picture her saying that. Hmm, Greg nicknaming Sara would be tougher. Since we don't really know that much about Sara and her interests (except work then), I really don't know.

Where is everyone? :confused:

About nicknames... I have no idea. Knowing Greg, maybe he would probably come up with something weird or silly :lol: (Why did I just think of the oddest thing: My Chemical Romance. You know, Greg's into rock bands and he was a DNA tech so... MCR, band, chemical... oh well, nevermind :lol:)

Talking about dreams... I was wondering about Greg's saying "This is like a dream I had once... except Grissom wasn't watching." Do you think he was serious, or was it just a joke? I always wonder what kind of dream he had :lol:

Nicknames they would give each other? Hmmm, I dunno, will have to think about it. I think Sara would stick with "Greggo" but I don't know what nickname Greg would give Sara. :D Can't wait for tonight's episode.

I'm here! I'm here! :)

I don't know what nicknames they would give eachother. I think Yam is right. Probably "Greggo" or "Greggy". Maybe Greg could call Sara "Sarabeara". Or "Sarbear". :lol:

Silhouette said:
Talking about dreams... I was wondering about Greg's saying "This is like a dream I had once... except Grissom wasn't watching." Do you think he was serious, or was it just a joke? I always wonder what kind of dream he had :lol:

I have always wondered that too!! I hope he was serious. Sara didn't mind hearing about that.. I bet she was thinking, "Oh my gosh! He dreams about us in a bed too!!" :lol: :devil:

sandle27.jpg

"You know, this is exactly like a dream I had once, except it wasn't in a garage. And Grissom wasn't watching."

sandle28.jpg

"Oh my gosh! He dreams about us in a bed too!!"

There. That proves my theory. :D

Caps: csithenightshift

Haha, nice caps sandersidle I pictured Sara thinking something along those lines too.....actually, mine was more of what the convorsation would have been if Grissom hadn't been there......:devil:

Maybe Sara would joke around and call Greg a dork. Ya know, the kind of friendly banter that everyone loves and knows is harmless. XD But I cannot think of anything Greg would call Sara. Maybe 'babe' as someone else said, because that's SO Greg :lol:

Greg would probably call her something totally off the wall and Sara being as, well, Sara-ish as she is would probably be harder to pin. Alas, her mind remains an inigma!

Grrr.....
OMG what the HECK was wrong with this ep? Greg had alltogetherabout 8 minutes of screentime and Sara had a good 50 seconds. And that implication of GSR at the end!! GRRRRR!!! Okay someone hand me LOTS of positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiin as I am extreamly unhappy with this episode. And I found the plot line kind of hard to follow too, did anyone else?

I'm upset too.. Although I totally thought Greg and Sara were together for the whole episode.. Doing things.. :devil: ;) Greg was in for like a whole 5 minutes!! WTF! I know he had a major storyline but, helloo! He still deserves to be in the damn episode. The scene at the end was weird.. What's up with Grissom.. He was all *blank face*... Greg would treat her so well. He would be all happy to see her and hug her and not make her go home by herself. Sara, you don't know what your missing. :( *cries*

Sorry for all the negativity, but I had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. :) *Passes around Blue Hawaiian and Positivity Cookies* Hope this helps. *Bites cookie*

Thanks Hestia for getting everyone back on topic. ;)
You're welcome 1CSIMfan :D

So looking at your suggestions, the name Sarabear (or Sarbear) stuck out mainly because it sounds so cutesy - almost too cutesy. But then I think about the context and I must agree, Greg would totally call her that if they were dating. 'Greggo' and 'Sarbear'... not bad.
And the pictures from Big Middle - I love the captions! They made me smile. :)

Ziva__David, sandersidle your frustrations are fine and understandable. Get them off your chest, so we can start a more positive conversation. (or you can PM me and we'll discuss/vent ;))
Oh, and thanks for the positivity cookies! Anyway, I do think the plotline was a bit... confusing, but I tried to go along with it. The ending was the most confusing to me, but probably for a different reason than it was you guys.

Did Sara tell Grissom that she wouldn't wait up for him or have I misheard it? Because if she did, all I have to say is that Grissom's sabbatical and a lonely Sara would be very interesting... very interesting :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back