Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

702_0115.jpg

702_0118.jpg

Look how much they're into each other. :) From Built to Kill Pt.2

Could you please spike the writers' coffee too with whatever you spike our Blue Hawaiian with? Maybe it'd get them going

Yes, we need the writer's to think up more Sandle moments. We start with the writer's, and then WE CONQUER THE WORLD!!! Ahem...just joking. :D. But, I love all the interaction between Greg and Sara, especially the scene in Fannysmackin. *Holds up mug of Blue Hawaiian* Here's to Sandle. There's definately much more to come.

Nice pic's, Kissmesweet . I was just looking at the 2nd one and I thought 'How many times have I seen Greg give that smile, and has he given it to anyone but Sara?' Hmm... :confused:
*Goes off to do some research)

'How many times have I seen Greg give that smile, and has he given it to anyone but Sara?
Hmmm. She smiles often especially when he takes that psychic hat out, but he smiles the brightest when Sara's around! Good for them! But I might be wrong... so feel free to do your research! :D Good luck!

Yes, let's all spike the writters Blue Hawaiian!! :D I think they have been falling for it because of Teh Fannysmakin' scene, and when Sara stuck up for Greggo to Grissom. (Muahahaha :devil:) Too bad Sara didn't congratulate Greg on his case though. She didn't say anything to him. *pouts*

*cough*I've made a Sandle...vid. Will be up soon*cough*... :D

A sandle video? Yay!
Me is definately dissapointed that Sara didn't congratulate Greg too. I mean she was right in the room.

Hmmm, I shall join you Sabser, on your quest to use Sandle to take over the world. Teeheehee. Well, maybe I'll just spike the writers coffee. :D

I absolutely adore those pics kissmesweet they just look so together and flirty in them :)

*Holds up mug of Blue Hawaiian* Here's to Sandle. There's definately much more to come.

Ill drink to that, and i really think that there is more to come, there has to be they cant give us Fannysmakin and then nothing. So keep on with the Blue Hawaiian sandle spiking and sandle voodoo :lol:

So really no sandle at all, not even a little case scene or anything? Not even a congratulation hug, Im gonna presume he came out ok cos i havent seen it, but only 2 more months to go!:) Obviuosly, they are saving the sandle scenes for another season seven sandle-y episode :D

Yeay a sandle video, post it soon if you can katie :)

She congratulated him...after...:devil:

Didn't we already try spiking the writers Blue Hawiian? I could have sworn we did in the 6th thread. But I haven't been around latly.

Did anybody miss me?

-x-liv

*cough*I've made a Sandle...vid. Will be up soon*cough*...

Yeay a sandle video, post it soon if you can katie
Sorry, but you can't post fan made videos on here. If so, I'll have to remove it. You can, however, tell everyone where it is (ex. YouTube).

Ohh I knew that. I was going to ask people to PM when I uploaded it. ;) Sorry for the confusion!!

FrostBite said:
Did anybody miss me?
I missed you! Hmm...maybe we did try spiking the writers Blue Hawaiian before. Now that you mention it, it kinda sounds familar.

ETA: there's a cake next to my name! that's soooo cool! :D

Did anybody miss me?
You can bet I missed ya' Frostbite! Sandle members that are absent are always missed. :)

ETA: there's a cake next to my name! that's soooo cool! :D
Because it's your birthday, silly! Happy birthday, hollie!
Confetti.gif
Have some cookies with your cake
Cookietiny.gif

I'd offer you some Blue Hawaiian but it appears our supply has been tampered with! *looks at kissmesweet, sandersidle, and probably half the shippers here!* :lol:
I think I'll pass on the coffee since I don't drink but I'm glad everyone is so cheery and positive!

Love the pictures of Built to Kill 2, kissmesweet and the "scenario" off-screen after Post Mortem is awesome; good one sandersidle!

Thanks 1CSIMfan. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE! :D

Sara...Make sure you tell...hollie...Happy Birthday from us.

(When Greg is better) Just one more ribbon annddd... Done!! :D

*Greg shouts over music* "Hey Sara!?! You done writing the card?" *Sara writes 'Love, Greg&Sara' on card* "I am now! Let's go give our present and card to her!" :D

I hope you like it!! :D *hugs* Oh and.. I left you another present in the Greggo thread too ;)

ETA: Thanks Hestia! :D I say we give hollie the Blue Hawaiian anyways. I'd have some! You can't have too much Sandle lovin'!

*sneaks in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!!! Sorry I'm in a hurry so I can't send Sandle cookies over to your house... but here's a present...

EricandJorja2.jpg

Hope you like :) *hugs*

*sneaks out again*

Happy birthday hollie!! I can't stay on for long as my mom is still limiting the time. :rolleyes: I swear one of these days I'm gonna *smack!*

I laughed at the "Take that suit off" remark on Thursday. I imagined it as Sandle as Sara was in the room at the time.

I have a feeling that Sara is going to be by Greg's side throughout the whole entire season because of the Fannysmackin' Effect. The whole new Fannysmackin' Effect, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back