Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

*Grabs a cookie* Thankyou,MissRoosFox *grins and munches it happily*

I am in LOVE with those scenes. The first time I saw the episode-thankyou very much, YouTube :D-I cried with happiness because of the emotion and care shown by both Greg and Sara.

By the way, thankyou, TotallySandle :D, I managed to find the promo. Looks good!

Thanks for the cookies MissRoosFox *feeling the positivity* :D

btw.. can you tell me what was that song?

my newest favourite Sandle song is 'Like The Rose' by BeWitched... i think it was already listed in another thread... anyway, i cant stop listening this one.

Do you think the 'Almost Here' by Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem can be a possibly Sandle song?

Hmmm...Almost Here...It could be, but the problem is, i have no idea why. Silly me :rolleyes:. I always thought 'Obvious' by Westlife was a sandle song(the chourus is my signature) because:
I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong:Isn't that true? I mean, Greg has had a crush on Sara for a very long time-personally I think it's morphed into love, but we'll talk about that later-and Sara never seems to get the point.

I guess a lot of Song's could be Sandle songs, but every Sandle fan will like a different song. :D

Yeah, i wasn't sure about the 'Almost Here' thats why i asked it:D i just heard it in the radio, and it stucked in my head... sorry.

Yeah, i love obviously also especially this "We started as friends but sg happened inside me..." soooo Sandle:D
Because it was too obvious that Greg has a crush on Sara- whats became love, i also think.

Anyone can suggest me a Sandle song? i wanted to use Obvious but it was already used.

I thought for Like The Rose and You & Me by Lifehouse. I want to make a vid for youtube... actually i alredy uploaded 2 to youtube.. the one is for My Immortal and about Fannysmackin, and the other is Poster Girl by Backstreet boys.

you could watch them if you're interested:

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove link to fan made videos

TotallySandle09 said:
I thought for Like The Rose and You & Me by Lifehouse. I want to make a vid for youtube... actually i alredy uploaded 2 to youtube.. the one is for My Immortal and about Fannysmackin, and the other is Poster Girl by Backstreet boys.

I watched the Fannysmackin one and it was really awesome! :D Wow, so great! :eek:

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove link to fan made video.

Sandle song? Wow, SO MANY!!!!
How about 'For You I Will' by Teddy Geiger? (or whatever his last name is, I forgot :lol:) Or... I've just browsing through my older playlist and found 'In A Rush' by Blackstreet. And there's also a song I found 'You Dont Know Me' from My Bestfriend's Wedding OST (got a line: "Oh I am just a friend, it's all I ever be, cause you don't me..." and also "I watched you walk away, beside the lucky guy..." so I think it fits... poor Greggo :()
I guess there's a thread somewhere dedicated for Sandle songs, you might wanna check it out :)

Hey, Sabster, I think 'Obvious' is obviously a Sandle song too :D Like you said, the crush part, etc... (offtopic: Well weird enough, it's also similar to the problem I seem to have now :lol: See why I connect to Sandle so much? :D)

ETA: Talking about Sandle vids... I still wonder whatever happen to csimedia?? :confused: Still under-construction? I miss that site...

Yay, i found that topic, thanks so much :D

Yep, hat happened with that site? it was my favourite, then my computer was broken and i lost everything... i want to go up there again to download the music vids but it was, how you said: "under construction":( i was so disappointed... i miss that vids...

Is there anyone who got them? :rolleyes:

CSIMedia was supposed to be up again. I have admittedly no idea what happened (despite being the admin of the forum for it). :(

I have all Sandle videos though.

TotallySandle, welcome to THE Postitive Thread :D Here have some cookies!! *throws cookies into air*

I miss CSIMedia too! :( I love the videos. I miss them.

TotallySandle, I love your videos! One of them made me want to cry. Very cute. :) *psstt* By the way, your only aloud to have a banner or signature. And the banner has to be this size; 220x75. :) Just giving you a heads up. If you have any questions, you should be able to find the answers Here - The Help Guide

I heard that some people think that they've seen a silhouette of Greg dropping off evidence in the trailer. Since Sara was obviously the one who was the most "there for him" during the hospital and locker scenes, I REALLY hope that if he is in this episode that we see some solid follow-up to all of that. Just a small conversation. Especially since this sounds like an AHOD case.

TotallySandle09 said:
Yeah, i wasn't sure about the 'Almost Here' thats why i asked it:D i just heard it in the radio, and it stucked in my head... sorry.

Yeah, i love obviously also especially this "We started as friends but sg happened inside me..." soooo Sandle:D
Because it was too obvious that Greg has a crush on Sara- whats became love, i also think.

Anyone can suggest me a Sandle song? i wanted to use Obvious but it was already used.

Edited by 1CSIMfan to remove link to fan made videos

Welcome to the Sara/Greg thread TotallySandle09.

Just a couple reminders - It's against board rules to link to fan-made videos, therefore, I have removed the link. It is ok to mention where they are (like YouTube) but you can't link to them.

Also, board rules state that signature banners either contain text or a banner and banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Your banner is 285x80 AND contains text. Please adjust the size of your banner to comply with board rules and omit either the text or banner. Thanks

Hmmm, no Sandle scenes in tonights episode. Greg was up and walking around though. There was a Sofia/Greg/Sara scene however, which I enjoyed, being a fan of that trio. :devil:

I'm late, but I still want to welcome TotallySandle09 who made such beautiful wallpapers! Honestly, I wish I was as talented as you are! The first one from Fannysmackin' is especially gorgeous! Please feel free to join in any conversations and don't worry about your English, it's fine. :)
How could I forget 'Sidle scent' as part of our vocabulary? Now we're up to five words! :D

*Sigh* At least Greg was in tonight's episode. Even if he didn't interact with Sara. (his face was still kinda bruised :()

Silhouette said:
Sandle song? Wow, SO MANY!!!!
How about 'For You I Will' by Teddy Geiger? (or whatever his last name is, I forgot :lol:) Or... I've just browsing through my older playlist and found 'In A Rush' by Blackstreet. And there's also a song I found 'You Dont Know Me' from My Bestfriend's Wedding OST (got a line: "Oh I am just a friend, it's all I ever be, cause you don't me..." and also "I watched you walk away, beside the lucky guy..." so I think it fits... poor Greggo :()
I guess there's a thread somewhere dedicated for Sandle songs, you might wanna check it out :)

Hey, Sabster, I think 'Obvious' is obviously a Sandle song too :D Like you said, the crush part, etc... (offtopic: Well weird enough, it's also similar to the problem I seem to have now :lol: See why I connect to Sandle so much? :D)

ETA: Talking about Sandle vids... I still wonder whatever happen to csimedia?? :confused: Still under-construction? I miss that site...

I agree with "In A Rush" and "For You I Will". Ever heard of Staind's RIGHT HERE? After Fannysmackin', you're probably gonna relate it to Sandle.

Sorry, forgot to say earlier... Welcome aboard, TotallySandle09!!! :D Don't worry about your English (well English isn't my mother language either :)) *hands some cookies :D*

sarahvma, when I read that spoiler tag I perked up at the mention of the word 'silhouette' :lol: But it's in different context though :p
Awwww no Sandle scene? :( Maybe next episode then...

Haven't heard Right Here, tanglewood... Guess I should check it out.

I come to think that the 'Fannysmackin effect' is really getting into me. I even changed my banner (which I haven't changed since the first time I came to this board... that must say for something :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back