Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

deviantart. I wish they had CSI ones... or Sandle ones lol.

2. hollie

hollie Pathologist

sincityx i love your signature!! he's so adorable!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, no one on deviantart really gets sandlesness though.... :lol: at least no one i know that is.

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

SO this might be off-topic but there's a possiblity that Greg gets hurt in the season finale :( :( .. but I think if he does get hurt and it's a big deal Sara will notice how much she actually cares about him!!

That's just my theory .. but me and my friend find that it could happen!! :D

5. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Greg getting hurt? NoOo! lol

6. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yeah it's devastating isn't it????

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Greg can't get hurt. His cuteness makes him impervious to injury. I mean, if an explosion in a containted space can't kill him, what can?

As well as Sara - I wish we had seen a part with the two of them at the hospital together.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

NOOO! Greggo can't get hurt!!! Some of my friends think it's a possiblity that Sara gets hurt cause then Grissom and Greg can have a cat fight over her!! muwahaha...lol.

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I like that scenario sandlesgirl254! :lol: I've always wonder how Grissom would handle a catfight - when he's in it! :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, i know! Maybe it'll be like that ep where he finds the dead baby..i can't remember the name...but he got all pissed off.... :lol:

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Catfight? Whoa, angst-y Grissom... come to think about it, we've never seen angst-y Greg, eh? He's always been this easygoing guy... Do you think we'd ever get a chance to see angry Greg? I mean like, really really angry punch-the-wall kinda angst... it'd be interesting, cuz it seems like he's immune to that emotion (the only scene of him being upset that I could think of is "You infect me with mildew??" :lol: but even that is still funny!)

Interesting to see what could make him explode like that. Then Sara could calm him down of course ;)

hollie - where did you hear that? Cuz I think it's a rumor that's been going on since... oh, forever. Continuing my skeptical rant (excuse me people), now I worry more about Greg not getting more than 2 minutes of screentime than him getting hurt (in the final episode) :rolleyes: but that's just me... well, anyway, who could blame him if his hotness causes another explosion? ;) :lol: we could have him hugging Sara to protect her from, uhh, the burning flying objects :lol:

Great minds think alike ;) *highfive*

Ooh hospital scene would be so cute!
    Don't worry about Greg... hell that guy flew through a window with all those fire exploded around him and yet, NO SCARS! :eek: :eek: Miracle, eh? He's a superhuman! :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, two pages of a new thread!!!!
    i missed the ending of the last one, and the opening of the new one. Stupid real life! *grumble....*

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Umm .. just from the promos .. me and my friend LOVE Greg so we were worried and we've been talking about the final episodes non-stop

Ha!! I wanna see Greg and Grissom get into a catfight .. Greg would kick Grissom's ass .. :D

That would be really cute if Greg like tried to protect Sara or something!!

14. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Sara would be like 'Greg... my hero!' :lol:

15. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

Actually I think she wouldn't. She would rather make a sarcastic comment (even if she would feel different on the inside ;)).

I'm not worried that Greg gets hurt.
    I'm only worried that he gets killed. :rolleyes: But I don't think that will happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.