Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah... other ships must've envy us, they never got a shower scene of their ship! ;) Sandle priviledge :D

Awww... I love that scene. Too bad they just show only a little of the shower scene... Do you think what part of that shower moment that doesn't go on screen?
C'mon, work on your imagination guys ;)

Yeaaaaah 4x4, that epi man, it roooocks.
That scene is so funny, with Greg saying:
'I didn't see anything'
Sara: 'Well, I saw everything'
OMG

Silhouette said:
sarahvma - LOL!! Poor Ecklie, everyone blames him... I could imagine Greg beating him with test tubes :lol: (can't think of anything else long or big enough... maybe he could slap him with a latex glove instead? ;))
ROFL. That so reminded me.. *sung to the tune of love shack*
Glove slap, baby, glove slap
Glove slap, I don't take crap.
:lol:
Oh, the simpsons.
If you want to listen, I just uploaded it. haha.

http://download.yousendit.com/E33E536904A72BE7

Lia said:
Glove slap, baby, glove slap
Glove slap, I don't take crap.
LOL!!! OMG that's hilarious! :lol:

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
What do you guys think will happen to G&S over these last 2 episodes?
I forgot to comment on this...
I don't know, but I have a bad feeling it'd be GSR all the way... These episodes seem to focus on Brass and Warrick, so I have a doubt there will be a decent screen time for Greg (back to the earlier episodes trend much? :rolleyes:). I doubt he'd get to work with Sara... I mentioned this on csimedia forum. Wasn't the previous episode GSR heavy? (haven't seen it but I've heard) I think tptb would end this season with a GSR cliffhanger :(

You can tell I'm not in an optimistic mood... but that just me. I'm still on earlier episodes, so I get a bit skeptical sometimes, don't mind me... ;)
What others think?

Silhouette said:
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
What do you guys think will happen to G&S over these last 2 episodes?
I forgot to comment on this...
I don't know, but I have a bad feeling it'd be GSR all the way... These episodes seem to focus on Brass and Warrick, so I have a doubt there will be a decent screen time for Greg (back to the earlier episodes trend much? :rool:). I doubt he'd get to work with Sara... I mentioned this on csimedia forum. Wasn't the previous episode GSR heavy? (haven't seen it but I've heard) I think tptb would end this season with a GSR cliffhanger :(

You can tell I'm not in an optimistic mood... but that just me. I'm still on earlier episodes, so I get a bit skeptical sometimes, don't mind me... ;)
What others think?
I think you're right.
But... it doesn't upset me all that much.. *points at av*
Besides, hey, maybe they can have a polyamorous relationship? Heh.

edit// Okay, I got bored of doing my math project and made this.
roflmaogregandsara.png

:lol:
I'm just sitting here cackling now.

Funny picture!
But about the GSR thing, there are rumours that William Peterson will not be in CSI after the 7th season. Why would they get together Grissom and Sara if Grissom won't even be there?

Sandles21 said:
Funny picture!
But about the GSR thing, there are rumours that William Peterson will not be in CSI after the 7th season. Why would they get together Grissom and Sara if Grissom won't even be there?
Yeah.. that's a good point. Maybe.. maybeee, Grissom wants to be with Sara because he has cancer and is going to die in six months?
.....I don't know. :)

edit/ AND THAT my friends, would explain why his work isn't getting in the way anymore.
That is, if the look really did mean anything. You never know. It could just be the writers screwing with us.

Wowww you guys posted a lot over the weekend! Funny picture :)
I should make some icons right now to celebrate the new thread but I was just at the movies late last night (Mission Impossible 3, it rocked! like when Tom Cruise Die-- nevermind I wont spoil it >=] )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back