Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Here's something to get the thread moving; what book do you think Sara and Greg should be in?

2. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Umm .. I don't read much .. lol .. but it would probably a type of romance/mystery/drama thing .. yahh know??

3. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Ohh...I know that perfect book. I just read it recently. Girl Nearly 16, Absolute Toture (Of course, not 16). The girl had to go on a trip (With her family, but in this case, let's make it a case) messing up the plans they had, and then he came and followed her, even though he could have gone through with the plans without her. He sold the concert tickets to buy the bus fare, and showed up at the beach by where she was visiting.

4. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

What gas have they released all up in this joint? We're all goin' nuts! Oh, and lighting struck my beloved Dale the Compy (my Dell computer) and fried it so my computer us is limited. Hee hee, only what I can get away with at school. Which only lasts for two more weeks!!! :cool:

5. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Do you think Sara got Greg anything for his b-day? I so, what??
    His (Greg's) was sometime this week, I'm not sure when...

6. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Oh we know what Sara got Greg for his birthday :devil: (Wait, no that's what I gave him)

Knowing Sara, she probably got him something predictable, like CDs, movies, latex, you know, the usual.

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Latex? :eek: That is so last year...? Remember? :D
    I know what I want Sara to give him... a hug. [​IMG] Not too much, right?

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

You know what I would love to see? Roshomama, Greg clearly stole the show - I'd love to see the World According to Greg - an episode entirely in his eyes.

Where we just see Sara as this etherial princess. lol.

And him as this Mac Daddy.

But that would be hilarious - I'd love to see how he sees everyone on the team, what he interprets and so forth.

That case was a specialty one, but they've done mini-featurettes on Grissom and Brass and Catherine, and I think Greg's character is getting a little underused.

Just Sara casting him seductive glances, sort of glowing about the edges... him being a suave James Bond type with her.

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Ohhh my god, I'd LOVE to see that. :lol:

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

WOW sarahvma! I love that idea. I totally thought his POV was the funnyist (sp?). He had such a life to his story telling that none of the others did. Makes you really want to know what the hell he thinks because I think he would have the outlook we all want. Cool & Funny and alittle weird with a touch of Silly.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Though Snickers is still my main gig, I wouldn't mind seeing Sara with Greg, (but sometimes I think their relationship is more brother/sister). Sandles is definitely the next choice on my ship list. I think Sara and Greg would make a fun couple; that's because I really like Greg as a character and I really like Sara, so it's not hard for me to imagine them together since I like them so much already separately. And he would treat her so well and have an eternal "high school crush" on her teehee.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Greg's bday is May 5, I think...

Hmm I'd go with the usual 'liquid latex' answer, but... meh, it's not original... so, maybe CDs or a book, something like 'Blue Mountain Coffee: An Indepth View" :lol:

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think Sara should get him something personal. Like buying him a shirt she would know he liked and looked good in. That way Greg knows she cares and wants him to look good for her. (not that he doesn't already)

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hey, fugacious! Glad that even snickers stop by at least once. Sandles are cute... *sigh* eternal high school crush... :)

I agree with sarahvma, Greg's POV is so awesome! Even if he tried another film noir thing, would it really be to farfetched to think Sara would be his mystery woman in black? ;)

BTW: I see two GSRs here: sarahvma and Lia. ^_^ Methinks you are slowly but surely being drawn over to the sandle-y side... (we need something like that! The GSRs have the gutter and snickers use the "dark side" - what are we?)
    Plus this thread is smaller and cozier. The GSR boat is too big and it moves too fast! :eek:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

ya know, the other night i was washing dishes from dinner and i wondered.....what do you think sara and greggo would cook together if they were married?? i think they would make homemade pizza or something messy. Greg would throw flour at Sara....*sighs*
    Oh, and personally, I think Greg and Sara would belong in the book Pride and Prejuduce (sp?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.