Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Three years younger? That's arbitrary, yet interesting... I didn't know that! :lol: Can't help but think there should be a banner above that: "The More You Know" :cool:

Sandle date scenario? Well, let me tell you, dinner and a movie seems too normal. For a date betweeen these two, I'd have to think they'd go someplace fun... with a hint of education. And bonus points if it's outside and involves animals.
    Now I think the zoo, aquarium, or just a good old-fashioned picnic in the park would be a cute date scenario.

Or blowing up toilets. That's an original first date! :D

Edited to Add: I made it to page 7! Alright! ^_~

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I can actually - hey, you know what? Why not build Greg's Caprice fantasy?

It'll be one of those everyone throws something into the pot kind of things.

Like firstly I can see him wanting Sara to be in some kind of black Bond dress with a slit up the side (because no one can resist those legs). So there's my contribution.

Aah yes, the more you know (and shooting star!) They're both three years younger than their characters, and both characters and actors are 15 years apart.

Does anyone know how old Eric Szmanda/Greg is?

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sarahvma - Scenario game? Sounds interesting... I agree it should be somewhere fun and 'out of the ordinary'...

Eric/Greg is 31 (his bday just passed :))

Anyway, I think Greg's reaction to the news would be like his reaction in Organ Grinder when Sara canceled the dinner bcuz of a hot case.
    dissapointed greg

Edited: cuz I didn't see the new posts

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

His birthday passed? Oh and I didn't wish him a Happy Birthday! I'm so bummed... :(
    Plus disappointed Greg just makes me feel all the more sorry. I'm sorry Greg! (wish I could hug him)

5. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Well... at this RPG I post at, Grissom and Sara are together. Greg suspects something, he prods, then to see if he can get a rise out of them, he asks Sara on a date. She says yes, trying to throw him off. He takes her to a strip club. lol.
    Okay, it's a pro-GSR RPG, so you guys can create the rest. :)

6. misomeru

misomeru Hit and Run

Actually Greg is 31 but Eric is still 30. I think his birthday is on July 20something. Anyways, back on topic. Scenarios?

7. Lexxia

Lexxia Victim

His birthday is July 24th. Only reason I remember is because that's my sister's birthday.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh! off topic really quickly- I made a fanfic for you all while we wait for Season 7! What Hurts the Most (I have WAY too much free time on my hands :lol:)

anyways, first date? Gosh, I'll have fun with this one. Let me think...a Sandle date?!?

Okay, I think he would ask her out, but say it's a surprise (like in the Sandle fan fic 'Dancing With the Law', gotta love that one!) Then he will ned up taking her to an amusement park and winning her a stuffed teddy bear which she will cherish forever.....*sigh*

So, there it is!

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Awhhhwwwww.

That fanfic.. adorable. <3

10. Guest

Guest Guest

thankies!!! *hugs Lia*

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

OMG I love the fanfic!! SO adorable!! Love the Wicked reference, it's such an awesome musical!

First Sandle date?? I donno probably something totally Greg, you know? Like surprising and goofy yet extremely romantic. :D

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Awwww... very nice fic sandlesgirl254 :) Sooner or later I might write an actual fic! But until then, I'll enjoy reading all the nice sandle fics out there. ;)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you guys! :D I'm working on another fic, I don't know what it's called, but it'll be a long one!

14. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Ooh! Nice fan fic! I can't wait until the next one!

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sandles21 - Is it about the finale? Cuz I'm trying to stay away from spoilers... :( But I wanna read it.
    Dillema, dillema, dillema...

Haha that's why I call myself Greg's fan, not Eric's (if that makes any difference :lol:). Greg's bday just passed, it's May 7 :) That makes him 31, and Eric is gonna be 31 also on July... they're the same age. Sorry I was confusing...

Back on topic... I agree with some of you. I could see their first date in an amusement park. They seem like a fun couple, I think they'd do fun stuff in their date... Like blowing up toilets :lol:
    ...or paint each other with liquid latex? :devil: :lol: Okay I won't go there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.