Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the cookie! *munches on it* What should we name our Sandle shop? Just, 'The Sandle Shop'? or something else? :devil:

*wanders in* Hey all! I've adored the Sandle ship for a while now but due to pure laziness never came in and said hey. So now I have, and um, yeah, that's about it, lol.

"The Sandle Shop" sounds cute :).

Yeah I could definately go for a cookie right now ..

ooOOooh how about the "Sandle Shack" ?? i donno illiterations are just so darn cute!!

i shall start writing immediatly!!! (sp?) i like, "The Sandle Shack"

Nah, who could abandon ship so easily? Some people are still in shock or maybe busy? Real life can be a pain... finals are killing me!
alwayswrite05 it's always nice to see a new face here! And you're a multi-shipper! How awesome! :)

Silhouette thanks, the poem just about sums it up... I love the cute moments between them.

I would send a letter, but I have no stamps. :lol:

What? Abandoning this thread? No way! I'm a faithfull Sandle shipper, a few GSR scenes don't scare me... :D
Agree with Hestia, real life can be a real pain :( Mid-term, in my case. I haven't sleep enough in 2 weeks!
Where's Greg when I need his Blue Hawaian??? :D ;) "I swear that guy has a second job somewhere" (remember that quote? :lol:)

Anyway, love both "The Sandle Shop" and "Sandle Shack" :)

Okay, too keep positive... If Greg and Sara lives in an alternate universe, what would it be like (how would they first meet, interact, what would be their jobs, etc)?

I was thinking that Greg would open up a coffee shop/cafe that Sara always go to ;)
Keep the Sandle love!

Ohhhh. Alternate universe? *cracks knuckles*
Well.
Sara starts a gang, the Sandlebacks. Sara was plotting to kill someone, and then Greg joined the gang. Sara thought he was a little punk, so she put him to the test. She made him murder the person. Then, they fell in love and vowed to become serial killers together. How sweet.
Hey, you were the one who said alternate universe. :lol:
I went for the extreme. :)

I personally think *Cough* Grissom is too old for Sara (SHE COULD EASILY BE HIS DAUGHTER) :rolleyes: Sandle Forever<3 I just had to say that; I NEED TO VENT.

Sandle_Luver said:
I personally think *Cough* Grissom is too old for Sara (SHE COULD EASILY BE HIS DAUGHTER) :rolleyes: Sandle Forever<3 I just had to say that; I NEED TO VENT.
Age is just a num-berrr.
Of course I'd say that.
He's only, what, 40 years older than me?

:lol:

Yeah... age is a just number I guess. After all, Greg is a few years younger than Sara, but I still think they're adorable. ;)

And you can all vent as long as it's constructive and not personal! Plus take some chocolate or pecan sandies and Blue Hawaiian if you need something to munch on. It does much to calm us down. :)

Well, if alternate reality is what we're talking I wouldn't mind the two meeting at college... she's a senior he's a sophomore or something...
She'd be his tutor and he'd fall in love. Then after much wooing and craziness, he'd eventually win her over!
College cuteness.
Colorfulhearts.gif

Lia said:
Sandle_Luver said:
Age is just a num-berrr.
Of course I'd say that.
He's only, what, 40 years older than me?

:lol:

Im not good at math :) How old are ya?

I'm 14, haha.
So wait. 44 years older than me. Ooh. Talk about an age difference.. yikes.
It's only an 'I'd go bi for him' crush. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back