Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was gonna mention that ... Snickers said that they had coffee, but I think we should have coffeee b/c of that whole "Coffee Shift" as a possible place thing

About that, does n e one else have any ideas?? B/c I think we should do a poll soon so we can have an offical place

I think maybe our mascot should be........well, I don't know because I'm trying to do a math project so my mind is on slope intercepts....the project is due tomorrow and i-whatever. People, speak up if you have any ideas!! (Cause I stated mine and I don't know any others.. :( )

Well if GSR has Winne the Pooh, we should have Wool Pooh (We were reading this book in English called Watsons Go To Birmingham and the Wool Pooh was Winne the Pooh polar oppisite (Since Winne is nice, Wool is mean, but this ship ain't mean, so polar oppisite works))

erm....is it okay if I don't understand what you just said? :confused: why is our ship mean??? i thought we weren't....

No, I said, our ship isn't (I used ain't) mean. It is in reference to a book we just finished in my English class, and it was just my weird attempt, sorry for confusing people. *Goes and hides in corner*

aww, don't hide! *coaxes out of corner* i get it now! thanx for explaining, but don't hide!

Ok *comes out of corner* It was a weird reference, I just wanted to have an idea. How about our mascot be hair gel, we know what Greg uses it for, and I think we all understand what Sara uses it for.

Wait what does Sara use it for?? Her hair i'm guessing .. or is there some sort of dirty joke ..

Sorry i'm slow today!!

hollie said:
Wait what does Sara use it for?? Her hair i'm guessing .. or is there some sort of dirty joke ..

Sorry i'm slow today!!

The second one.

My mind is so far into the gutter (not the GSR one) right now, sorry, it's raining, has some weird affect one me.

Oh, we can't forget Sandies (Pecan and Chocolate)

Hair Gel... that's more original that sandals. :)
Nothing nicer than coffee and sandies... that's our official food! ^_^
I guess I can put the poll up tomorrow. Sandle-y ideas are good ideas!

AmandaSzmanda you read my mind! Pecan sandies - well any kind of sandies - need to make a comback in this thread!

What kind of dirty joke can you make with hair gel? Unless it's used for lubricating purposes... but that's just weird! :eek:

Hestia said:
What kind of dirty joke can you make with hair gel? Unless it's used for lubricating purposes... but that's just weird! :eek:
Hair gel? I don't know, maybe bcuz it's wet, cold, and slimy, it could be associated with.... you know... :confused:
Heh, it's weird, but I love weird ideas! :D sometimes a brilliant idea can be a weird one :D :D

Maybe we can use Hazmat as our mascot! Just bcuz of their involvement of 'forcing' Greg and Sara to strip in front of each other AND take a bath together :devil: :lol: I think we should thank them for making Greg and Sara naked AND wet :devil: :lol: GO HAZMAT!!! :lol: ;) Haha I love them for that

Aww Sandies and Coffee... okay, those are our official food! :D Don't forget to bring those if we have a party for the next thread ;)

well, i could really use coffee right now......need starbucks... :lol: maybe a sandie will wake me up.. :lol:I agree with Silhouette about the Hazmat thing. We owe them a HUGE thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back