Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Thanks Hollie. ^_^
Sandals the foot wear = sandles the sunny couple? (Well maybe not...)
Oh! Plus he likes to scuba dive and... I don't know... :lol: The beach was just something that struck me as unique. :)

Hestia said:
Hi RoosCSILover! Haven't seen you around... it's always nice to see new faces stop by... but if you were here before, blame it on the trip to Amsterdam I took! (Nah... I wish! :lol:)

Well, I for one also can't wait for next episode...
But I'm still thinking what our "realm" should be. So far we've suggested "the best side", "the beach", "the garage", "the coffee shift", the "coffee garage beach" :)rolleyes:), "The Point of No Return...", and of course "The Coffee Shift of No Return"! ^_^

All of the combinations are so cool! Any other ideas? :D

I've been here before, I think. Lol.
I come to Amsterdam every 3 times a month.
I live near amdam.
Sandles, wear them on the beach! yeaah.

Okay, any other suggestions for the name of our new place? I am hesistant to put up a poll, until I'm sure no one has any other new ideas. So any new suggestions would be cool. :)

I'm back!! :D :D
I missed Sandle during my trip... good thing I brought my laptop with me so I make Sandle icons when I miss them :)

:( No sandle on the previous episode? :( :( Hopefully next episode (season finale?) though... or, again I say, you'll see me ranting about it non stop for months ahead ;)

Hestia, I agree we should wait for new suggestions first before making a poll. Cuz too bad if people come up with more ideas after we make a poll and we can't include them or edit the poll.

Hey everyone! Been having issues with my computer so haven't been here FOREVER!! Well, I say issues - it's actually kinda broken and at the computer doctors and I have to use my parents'. Ick.

Anyways, was hoping someone could help me. About 5 seconds before it died, I was on a myspace called like gregandsarasanders or something, and it had the slow version of Everytime We Touch as the song.

Is that anyone here's or does anyone know it?? I just really want the song but can't seem to find it on myspace music by searching. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and I'm spoiler phobic right now and trying to stay spoiler free for the finale in UK which is like 2 months away (arg!) so may have to visit less frequently till then, but I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Hey!!! Wow new thread!!! Im so late lol. Its because of a little thing called coursework. The idea of a sandle place is very cute!!! Which if you look up in a dictionary would be described as " Cute - a Sara or Greg type reletionship or moement...." Sowrry. Im very hyper.
justjess i think the song your looking for is on here>>>http://www.myspace.com/cascada tis a very nice sandlish song. Hope that helps!!!

OK, I pretty much love you right now! Thanks!!

Haha, and I had a funny sandle coincidence last week - I was walking through town to get my lunch when A Whole Nw World came on my ipod which made me smile cause of the whole Aladdin discussion in the last thread, and then a woman walked past me with a "Sandle" company polo shirt.

Made me happy...

Oh! I was just watching 'Who Shot Sherlock'. That was an awesome sandle episode. Now, I'm going to go watch '4x4' and watch the scene over and over again where Sara is like 'Gosh, I saw everything'. Grissom's face expression is priceless. Hmmm... call me obsessed... :D

aggh, I havne't been here in forever b/c of school work.....and....I had a sandle dream last night!!!!! It was like I was watching a Sandle video to 'What Hurts the Most' by Rascal Flatts....it was a very nice dream...until my alarm woke me up..grr...maybe someone should make a video to that song (cause I can't make them)
xoxo-autumn

Gah real life is taking over. Assignment and another assignment... I haven't sleep enough in 3 days straight! :(

Anyway, there's a thread called Ship Mascots. The only sandle mascots that I could think off are sandals, gold stars, and... well, exploding toilets :lol: Any other ideas? My mind is clogging up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back